Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Power Hitter in the 15th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who do u think?
Brandon May has great power for SCHS.
Brandon May and Braxton Lafferty for SCHS
Although he doesn't hit many homeruns, Scottie Little from Allen Central hits the ball nearly every time up to bat. He hit two shots last year at Shelby Valley and always finds gaps in the defense. Brandon May is good too, as many have already mentioned. Aaron Chapman from Belfry, if memory serves me correct is a pretty good size kid and can also hit with some power. There aren't many "power" hitters in the 15th Region in terms of "homeruns," but there are many players that hit the ball very, very hard.
A very underrated power hitter is Cade Riddle for Shelby Valley....
I don't know of any
[quote author=alfus21 link=topic=20840.msg210955#msg210955 date=1142311734]
A very underrated power hitter is Cade Riddle for Shelby Valley....
[/quote]

I don't think I've seen him play, but I know he is a big boy.  I would't consider Braxton a power hitter, I know he can go yard, but not like May or these two.

Hamilton and Rodebaugh from Prestonsburg.
Yeah Hamilton hit 3 Last year Rodebaugh hit 6 Thats alot IMO in HS Baseball. Iwas at a game were they hit back to back homeruns lastyear. MAn Fans should go watch those 2 this season they're true power hitters
[quote author=CLEAN-UP HITTER link=topic=20840.msg212063#msg212063 date=1142471031]
Yeah Hamilton hit 3 Last year Rodebaugh hit 6 Thats alot IMO in HS Baseball. Iwas at a game were they hit back to back homeruns lastyear. MAn Fans should go watch those 2 this season they're true power hitters
[/quote]

You could add McGuire to that also, depending on how he swings the bat this year.
[quote author=blackcat link=topic=20840.msg212274#msg212274 date=1142491693]
[quote author=CLEAN-UP HITTER link=topic=20840.msg212063#msg212063 date=1142471031]
[/quote]

You could add McGuire to that also, depending on how he swings the bat this year.
[/quote]

Yeah ill add Mcguire to that he is a solid hitter to when he can be he struggles at times but he can put the bat on the ball.
Brandon Kidd is pretty good
Shawn Johnson from SC hits the ball hard.
aaron chapman of belfry and also corey chapman had a few homeruns last year if i'm remembering right
SC has some very good bats Braxton Lafferty ,Brandon May,..........and dont be surprised when u see #5 dan harless crusing the ball