Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th region all stars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cody Gilbert from wolfe Co. and Robert Smith from Owsley Co. will be going 2 Lex this weekend in the all star game to represent the 14th...Good Luck!!!!!!
I can't see Smith getting that invitation.  he only played half of the season and really did not make much of a difference when he did come back.  Morgan from leslie should have gotten the other invitation.
Robert averaged 20 PPG, 8 Rebs, and 3 assist.  How can you argue with that.  Not to mention he can play the 1 or 2 positions.  Big point guards in this area are hard to find.
[quote author=crossface link=topic=20837.msg211128#msg211128 date=1142352526]
I can't see Smith getting that invitation.  he only played half of the season and really did not make much of a difference when he did come back.  Morgan from leslie should have gotten the other invitation.
[/quote]

Morgan is a good player but Smith Is much better...Thats y he is going 2 Lex..Not morgan
I think that Quentin Morgan should have definitly got the other invitation to play in the all star game for the 14th region but it seems as if leslie county always gets screwed over when it comes to any sports....Oh well I guess thats what leslie gets for having the most talent of any team in the 14th and you got these rich schools like hazard who can't handle it and they pay there way to the top.....Yes thats right I said PAY there way to the top.....to bad leslie didn't get to play hazard on a neutral court this year...LOL...I WISH CAPT. BADASS WAS BACK...WE ALL MISS YA DAD....
:no:  showing your green
[quote author=CJHOWARD link=topic=20837.msg211827#msg211827 date=1142441374]
I think that Quentin Morgan should have definitly got the other invitation to play in the all star game for the 14th region but it seems as if leslie county always gets screwed over when it comes to any sports....Oh well I guess thats what leslie gets for having the most talent of any team in the 14th and you got these rich schools like hazard who can't handle it and they pay there way to the top.....Yes thats right I said PAY there way to the top.....to bad leslie didn't get to play hazard on a neutral court this year...LOL...I WISH CAPT. BADASS WAS BACK...WE ALL MISS YA DAD....
[/quote]

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

If Leslie had enough talent to beat Jackson City then they would have gotten to play Hazard on a neutral court.
:no:
[quote author=CJHOWARD link=topic=20837.msg212340#msg212340 date=1142520241]
Mr. BlueNgold?????? the only reason you are the champions my friend is because you did not have to play leslie again.....they had an off night against jackson city and I think that LC would have broke there foots off in your nig*er a*ses but oh well they never got a chance to play you all on a neutral court...
[/quote]Watch the laguage but I say your right if leslie had one more chance to play hazard I know they would have showed the who their daddy's are
[quote author=CJHOWARD link=topic=20837.msg212340#msg212340 date=1142520241]
Mr. BlueNgold?????? the only reason you are the champions my friend is because you did not have to play leslie again.....they had an off night against jackson city and I think that LC would have broke there foots off in your nig*er a*ses but oh well they never got a chance to play you all on a neutral court...
[/quote]
  How Old are u???? What is your IQ????    Getting on here and calling a bunch of kids names like that is pathetic....Grow up!!!!!!!!!!!
Forget Leslie!  If they were so good, they would have gone to the Sweet 16.  Hazard is by far a better team than they are.  Off night :no:
[quote author=overtime link=topic=20837.msg213025#msg213025 date=1142638388]
Forget Leslie!  If they were so good, they would have gone to the Sweet 16.  Hazard is by far a better team than they are.  Off night :no:
[/quote]

Leslie without a doubt had the most talented team in the 14th region but things seemed to always come up just a little short for them when it mattered the most this year...they won the wymt classic earlier in the year and put up two great games against hazard...I only regret that leslie county and hazard didnt get to play on a neutral court against one another but hats off to jackson city for hustling to the ball in the semi-finals game of the regional tourny...Leslie should still be a strong contender next year...Im not sure who will start except for the guards ryan howard and brian hubbard!!
wow.....CJHOWARD.....you're cool.....i think somebody's bitter because they didn't make it to the region finals.....dont blame hazard for that....its not our fault you all couldn't get it together against jackson city....no need to get all recist.....Leslie county eagle....54th district RUNNERS UP and didn't make it to the region final.....better luck next time
[quote author=Major link=topic=20837.msg211182#msg211182 date=1142358952]
Robert averaged 20 PPG, 8 Rebs, and 3 assist.  How can you argue with that.  Not to mention he can play the 1 or 2 positions.  Big point guards in this area are hard to find.

[/quote]

I couldn't see him playing the 1.  Don't get me wrong, I think he is a very good player, but averaging 20 points in half a season shouldn't eclipse what Morgan did for Leslie for a whole season.  I'm not trying to cut on Robert, but that is just my opinion.

BallaBaby

Keep this thread on topic, and remember the rules!
Congrats to all thos boys
[/quote] We DONT pay our way.....we earn it!!! Also people watch what kind of attitudes these players have, maybe that was why he wasnt asked.  Look back at last year and see what attitude did for one of the best players in the 14th region!! Red Shirt At Alice Lloyd College
[quote author=hazarddogfan link=topic=20837.msg212084#msg212084 date=1142472538]
[/quote]

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Love Ya! :pirateshoot:
This is the last warning to get this thread back on topic