Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kevin Spurlock saving his job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i think kevin spurlock saved his job by winning the district an the region this year good luck at rupp dawgs
I think he saved it as well.
I sure hope the biggies in Hazard see the light...Spurlock is a excellant couch :thumpsup:
No way should the big boy's of Hazard fire Coach Spurlock. That would be a big mistake. I don't think they could do any better, so why fire a guy who has averaged over 20 wins a season. Sometimes it comes down to politics, and I'm sure it's just as bad in Hazard as it is everywhere else. Some people had rather lose and see their kids play as to play the right players and win.
Are you serious??  It would be stupid to fire a great coach like Spurlock.  Don't tell me that the Hazard people are going to start acting like the Shelby Valley people!!!
i think he saved his job for couple more years but after that i dont know................good luck at rupp........................... :1:
If he wants the job, I hope it saved it for him.  He is a great coach.

uk96

I hear that he is going to Allen Central next year. 
[quote author=uk96 link=topic=20826.msg210554#msg210554 date=1142288810]
[/quote]

BGR Is An Opinion Driven Site, And All Opinions And Views Are Welcome.  That Is What Makes BGR The Best Site On The Net. But Please Be Carefull About Posting Un-Substantiated Rumors.  These Rumors Could Have Unforeseen Future  Ramifications  Concerning Another Persons Life.  Enjoy The Site, But Please, Do Use The Site Responsibly.  Thanks. :thumpsup:
I think so & that's sad because he's had an excellant run in Hazard.  I can't see anyone doing much better.
Why would his job be in jeopardy??  Didn't he win the all 'a' state title last year.  No way he was going to be fired.  But i guess that winning region helps him keep his already secure job.
I would say the job is his to keep.

:1:
I wish he would have had a fair deal when he applied for the coaching job at Valley a couple years ago.
On a post game interview, a Hazard player was quoted to say about Spurlock that he was a great coach and he(the player) had the utmost respect for him. I think that means more than anything when you have the respect of your players..........
[quote author=Don Coleoni link=topic=20826.msg210599#msg210599 date=1142291310]
I think so & that's sad because he's had an excellant run in Hazard.  I can't see anyone doing much better.
[/quote][quote author=RANDALL FLAG link=topic=20826.msg210574#msg210574 date=1142289769]
[quote author=uk96 link=topic=20826.msg210554#msg210554 date=1142288810]
[/quote]

BGR Is An Opinion Driven Site, And All Opinions And Views Are Welcome.  That Is What Makes BGR The Best Site On The Net. But Please Be Carefull About Posting Un-Substantiated Rumors.  These Rumors Could Have Unforeseen Future  Ramifications  Concerning Another Persons Life.  Enjoy The Site, But Please, Do Use The Site Responsibly.  Thanks. :thumpsup:
[/quote]
Yeah he pretty much saved his job and good luck to tHazard down State!
who knows
Kevin Spurlock is one of the best coaches in the Mountains, and I'm not just saying that because he is my cousin. He knows how to "recruit" his players and he finds just the right type of talent to get the job done. He could easily get a coaching job anywhere he wanted. He has done a tremendous job in Perry County and anyone would be down right out of their mind to let him go as a coach...ANYWHERE! Next to Bill Mike Runyon of Paintsville and Al Holland of Perry Central, Spurlock is the best coach in Eastern Kentucky. Congratulations, Kevin, and Good Luck against Madison Central! I'll be rooting for ya!!!!!!
[quote author=StrikeoutKing link=topic=20826.msg210919#msg210919 date=1142308961]
Kevin Spurlock is one of the best coaches in the Mountains, and I'm not just saying that because he is my cousin. He knows how to "recruit" his players and he finds just the right type of talent to get the job done. He could easily get a coaching job anywhere he wanted. He has done a tremendous job in Perry County and anyone would be down right out of their mind to let him go as a coach...ANYWHERE! Next to Bill Mike Runyon of Paintsville and Al Holland of Perry Central, Spurlock is the best coach in Eastern Kentucky. Congratulations, Kevin, and Good Luck against Madison Central! I'll be rooting for ya!!!!!!
[/quote]Amen.....
Any school should think themselves lucky to have a young man like Kevin. Hes a hometown boy that we are extremly proud of. :clap:
I believe Spurlock saved his job when Hazard beat Perry Central!!  :party:
I hope Coach Spurlock will be back.  If not I think we should all find out who is behind getting rid of him and get rid of them instead.  I am behind Coach Spurlock 100%!!!!!!!!!!!Good Luck in Rupp!!!!!!!!! :thumpsup: