Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Does Hazard High School have the best pep section??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HHS..the best pep section?? :party:
HHS definitely has the best pep section I have seen.  Thanks to Captain H and the Gold and Blue Crew.  They make an awesome Dog Pound.  They have cheered their beloved DAWGS all the way to Pupp Arena.  :1:
They might be good, but there's no way that they're better than CovCath- they're the top.  Other cheering sections copy all their cheers, NewCath only had like two of their own
[quote author=BlueNGold link=topic=20823.msg210590#msg210590 date=1142290683]
HHS definitely has the best pep section I have seen.  Thanks to Captain H and the Gold and Blue Crew.  They make an awesome Dog Pound.  They have cheered their beloved DAWGS all the way to Pupp Arena.  :1:
[/quote] :lmao:
of course we have the greatest pep section in the mountaisn who could argue with that have u not seen the school spirit those kids have they all are great students i saw about 5-6 students with their faces painted bith thr blue and gold and i also saw a kid shirtless thats said go dawgs on his back and if you dont think running around shirtless painted up with your school's colors is not spirited enough there is something best yet is the war paint an the guy with the fro i hope tose young members get more created for the rupp arena games  :1:
They have a great pep section.  The kids who paint up, Captain H, Mr. Blue, and the Gold and Blue Crew are wild.  They really can get the team pumped.
They do havea good PeP section at times...But they are very rude..Like what they were chanting to Leslie County Player..Morgan or Day one...That was uncalled for!
[quote author=callmeclutch link=topic=20823.msg210925#msg210925 date=1142309377]
They do havea good PeP section at times...But they are very rude..Like what they were chanting to Leslie County Player..Morgan or Day one...That was uncalled for!
[/quote]

What's rude about "ostrich"?  An ostrich is a bird.  Nothing rude about that.  I think that racist remarks are much more rude.
All schools in the mountains do the name calling which I dont like.  They should be cheering their team on more. But in the case of calling a player ostrich, he was calling Hazard's girls names when they played Leslie and he as also making nasty gestures with his hands.  Saw it with my own eyes. What comes around goes around!! Also throwing his trophy didnt look to good. Why wasnt he at the championship game in Knott Co to accept his all tourney team trophy? BAD ATTITUDE!! :no:
[quote author=callmeclutch link=topic=20823.msg210925#msg210925 date=1142309377]
[/quote]

They Chanted OSTRICH to MORGAN when he was getting his trophy after the district championship...the only reason they knew to call him this was because of a former LC student turned Hazard student.....BEWARE OF THE EAGLES MR.CORNETT............. :pirateshoot:
Confusedo that is what you people at Leslie call him hmmmmm Rolleyes
[quote author=jareds dad link=topic=20823.msg212763#msg212763 date=1142604454]
[quote author=nobody link=topic=20823.msg211890#msg211890 date=1142447386]
Confusedo that is what you people at Leslie call him hmmmmm Rolleyes
[/quote]

actually we call neal a red headed queer  :thumpsup:
[/quote]

Yeah thats what we use to call him...and oh NEAL.....if you dont get that damn dog out of the road Im gonna shoot its guts out and throw em all over your dads car lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:no:
I see the green  :no:
So which is worse.........calling a player a birdname or calling players and fans "N" lovers????  :no:
I think you know the answer in your souls!!!!

As far as HHS being the best, I think Captain H and the students do a great job within the 14th region but I gotta say that at Rupp..........WE WERE NOT THE BEST!!!!!

We didn't YELL loud enough or cheer loud enough..........most people in the Hazard fan section just sat there on there butts and watched the big screens.  We could have encouraged our team on MORE!!!
It didn't matter that they were losing............I went there to cheer on my team, not eat nachos and hotdogs!! I wish somebody would have helped me scream.................where were u guys????????
Without a doubt in my mind....Magoffin's BLEACHER CREATURES.  :1:

:clap:
Leslie County's fans are the best without a doubt. Hazards fans have no respect for the game. We all seen that at the Leslie Hazard game. They acted as if they were raised by apes in a jungle. They had no respect for any of the players on the floor.
I hope Hazard has a losing record next season because they did not deserve to go as far as they did this year. GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!
One of the best in the state, but honestly can't say the "BEST" in the state. Just goes to show you what is king in KY.....Round Ball. :Thumbs:
how can u say hazard has no class when they gave jackson city a standing ovation after the regional championship game.
they were ok for a mountain school....better than my schools sucky pep section...but i dont think many can compare to Covington Catholic
No, Leslie County BY FAR!
hornet32 Wrote:Without a doubt in my mind....Magoffin's BLEACHER CREATURES.  :1:

:clap:
Exactly!!!...woo hoo Go Bleacher Creatures!!!:Cheerlead
shur why not.............
Hazard is one of the best.:Thumbs:
golfman42 Wrote:how can u say hazard has no class when they gave jackson city a standing ovation after the regional championship game.
I guess if they had lost to Jackson City, they would still have cheered them on. Yeah right:dontthink
no way they do not have the best pep section
Hazard has the best---in the mountains!!! We cant compete with a 4a Louisville or Lexington school...too many people!!!