Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry County Central 73 - Breathitt County 54
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
14th Region Championship

6 Straight Region Titles for Kendall Noble
Congrats Perry Central!!!

Best of luck in Bowling Green, bring the gold back to Perry Co!!!
Rankin had like 30 pts and 13 Boards
^

If she can continue to put those kind of numbers up through out the state tournament, the Lady Dores will be a very tough out.
Kendall also had a triple double for the Lady Dores with 16 points, 10 Boards and 10 Steals
^

Amazing player, lead her team to 6 straight trips to the state tournament, she'll go down as one of the best to ever play in the 14th.
^ Very good Player and a nice Person. Breathitt hung with Perry Central through the first 3 Quarters but Perry Central outscored Breathitt 19-11 in the 4th quarter to pull away. 8th Grader Kacey Cox for Breathitt was hitting 3's left and right and finished with 23 points. Breathitt has a very nice squad and will be a good team over the next couple years

at the end of the game when the trophies was given out, There was some Breathitt County Fans that stood up and cheered as Kendall went to get her award.
Rankin is one heck of a post player nobody can stop her! When she's going to the boards she's going strong! Kendal is an all around good player! I love watching her! She really deserved MVP tonight and I'm happy for her and the rest of the commodores, I wish them the best of luck in bowling green. Those were the 2 top scorers for PCC. It was a good game at the beginning but PCC pulled away as predicted. Breathitt hung in there and gave PCC a battle. Leslie Spencer (senior) finished with 16 and Kasey Cox (8th grader) finished with 23 for the Breathitt ladycats! Good win PCC rollllllll on!
Is Perry Central rated #1 in the state?
FIRST Wrote:Is Perry Central rated #1 in the state?

No. They are 5th according to MaxPreps and 3rd according to the Courier-Journal's Litkenhous Ratings. Marion County is ranked 1st according to MaxPreps and DuPont Manual is 1st according to the Litkenhous Ratings.
3/4/2012
Perry Co. Central 73
Breathitt Co. 54
Perry Co. Central 21 14 19 19 73
Breathitt Co. 14 12 17 11 54
14th Region at Breathitt Co.
Perry Co. Central (30-2) -- Rankin 30, Noble 15, Crawford 9, Smith 6, Back 4, C. Napier 3, M. Napier 3, R. Napier 2.
Breathitt Co. (23-12) -- Cox 23, Spencer 16, Hatton 8, Harold 4, Bates 3

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/15374...rylink=cpy
Strikeout King Wrote:Kendall also had a triple double for the Lady Dores with 16 points, 10 Boards and 10 Steals

Averages almost a quadruple double and her team is ranked in the top 4 in the state all year long and on the watch list for Miss Kentucky and not even the Player of the year in the 14th region. Whoever votes for this should be ashamed!TongueirateSho:devilflam
^ Very Ashamed
EKYHoops Wrote:Averages almost a quadruple double and her team is ranked in the top 4 in the state all year long and on the watch list for Miss Kentucky and not even the Player of the year in the 14th region. Whoever votes for this should be ashamed!TongueirateSho:devilflam

If I read another thread right she was co player of the year in the 14th.
When Randy Napier runs his full-court press he puts Kendall Noble and Kayla Rankin at the very top of it....

that is a hard press to break....
I wonder how many players have won 6 straight Regional titles? Obviously, it is much harder to do in other regions, but it is still an eye-popping achievement.
Do they not play Manual the very first game of the state tournament??
Navajo4life Wrote:Do they not play Manual the very first game of the state tournament??

Yes they play Manual.
6 straight regional titles is VERY impressive. Congrats to her, along with the rest of the PCC Lady Dores!