Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: High School Refs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
who called this game?
Bear Nut Wrote:who called this game?
Trent,Walin, Webb
A FOUL should be called anytime there is an actual FOUL, period.

The phrase "let the kids decide the game" is being misinterpreted by all of you KC haters. The phrase itself means that "missed calls" shouldn't decide the game, with missed calls being unnecessary use of the whistle or not calling a foul when in fact one should have been called.
The_Rock Wrote:14 the Region finals. Breathitt vs. Knott. What kind of fool calls a blocking foul with 8 tenths of a second left in the game? You let the kids decide the outcome in OT. Yes a foul is a foul I know but if your team was done this way, you would feel the same way. Another case of injustice to kids. One fool can take everything away from you. :lame:

What about the no call at the end of the 3rd. quarter..... Justice got hit pretty hard on the shot...no call was made.....and so it goes....
Captain Crook Wrote:What about the no call at the end of the 3rd. quarter..... Justice got hit pretty hard on the shot...no call was made.....and so it goes....

Agree!
Lol !!!!!!
Captain Crook Wrote:What about the no call at the end of the 3rd. quarter..... Justice got hit pretty hard on the shot...no call was made.....and so it goes....
I believe from my angle, the other kid got hit from Justice jumping into him on his shot, trying to draw a foul, which was smart on his part, but was not even close to a defensive foul, just sayin'
BoondockSaint Wrote:A FOUL should be called anytime there is an actual FOUL, period.
The phrase "let the kids decide the game" is being misinterpreted by all of you KC haters. The phrase itself means that "missed calls" shouldn't decide the game, with missed calls being unnecessary use of the whistle or not calling a foul when in fact one should have been called.

I agree with this, but if it's not going to be done the whole game, why the last second! Doesn't make any sense. There were 50 fouls let go on both teams the whole game. I'm looking at this from the fans point of view, if you let all the others go, why would you look to call a touch foul, not saying it wasn''t a foul at all, with .8 sec 80ft from the goal, just don't see it. :devilflam
killerb Wrote:Agree!
You would! :flush:
EKYHoops Wrote:You would! :flush:

They don't call me the PATRIOTS # 1 Fan for nothing!:welcome:
killerb Wrote:They don't call me the PATRIOTS # 1 Fan for nothing!:welcome:
Just glad they don't let you do the radio for them anymore, but at least they let you carry all the equipment for Doc and Harold! Awfuly nice of them. Confusednicker:
EKYHoops Wrote:Just glad they don't let you do the radio for them anymore, but at least they let you carry all the equipment for Doc and Harold! Awfuly nice of them. Confusednicker:

Actually it's because they have no clue on how to hook it up....LOL:lame:
The blocking call brought me back to the Perry-Knott region finals two years ago when stamper got the call in the corner. Let the kids make plays instead of easy free throw attempts. If it was a foul i understand call it, but in region semis that's a no call with .8 seconds left. Seem like Knott goes to the line late in games at region time. Id like to see them make a field goal to win games in crunch time instead of ref's bailing them out the last couple seasons.
Okay, let me get this straight:

You are asking if an official should have his license revoked for calling a foul which was a foul. Seriously?

The kids did decide it. They fouled, they lost.
Yes I think he shouldnt have a license. Shouldnt let 2 foul shots determined the game on a 5'3 kid running the superstar out of bounds.
So at what point should the rules be suspended? Last 10 seconds? Last 5 seconds? Maybe just a whole game of barnyard?
LCCAlum Wrote:So at what point should the rules be suspended? Last 10 seconds? Last 5 seconds? Maybe just a whole game of barnyard?

They didn't follow hardly any of the correct rules the whole game, why should they do it the last 0.8 seconds??????? Just a stupid call, period! :ChairHit:
We should let the players call it like when you play at the Y. Just rely on honesty, and an "I got him" rule.
Belfry0304 Wrote:We should let the players call it like when you play at the Y. Just rely on honesty, and an "I got him" rule.
The kids could of done a lot better job! :lmao: And are definitely more honest.Confusedhh:
L.m.a.o!!!!!
CONGRATS 15 region officials on be so corrupt and screwing kids over that have dreams of getting to RUPP.........This is the worst area in the state.....something needs to be done with this bunch of officials, this is the same way KNOTT beat PERRY TWO YEARS ago do these guy have any self respect............
L.m.a.o!!!!
How about maybe they should take your posts off here. You shouldn't even be able to bash refs the way u do. Refs call what they see, know matter when the call needs to be made. read your rule book. Or better yet. Get your officiating license. KHSAA, 2280 Executive Drive, Lexington, KY. 40505. Everyone should have to call one game before bashing them. I bet if your butt was on the floor it would be a different story. They don't care who wins ANY basketball game.
I agree with llc. You call the fouls the WHOLE game not just when you think it should be called. Get over last night and move on. The game will be decided tonight. May the best team win!!
To METMAN. GET YOUR LICENSDE AND CALL AND THEN YOU CAN DO THE GRIPING!!!i bet you don't have the guts to do it. KHSAA, 2280 Executive Drive, Lexington, KY. 40505. 1 859 800 KHSAA call them. They will get you started on your journey of crazy fans in the stands lol
Would someone explain to me how officials can make phantom calls to decide games and ruin childrens dreams of playing at rupp.....The game between KNOTT and BREATHITT was a disgrace.....The offficials out of this region are corrupt......something has to be done with these guys...The three individuals that called that game had an agenda.....THAT WAS TO HELP KNOTT CO WIN.....CONGRATS TO KNOTT FOR BUYING ONE!!!!!!!
This thread needs some cheese.
metman Wrote:Would someone explain to me how officials can make phantom calls to decide games and ruin childrens dreams of playing at rupp.....The game between KNOTT and BREATHITT was a disgrace.....The offficials out of this region are corrupt......something has to be done with these guys...The three individuals that called that game had an agenda.....THAT WAS TO HELP KNOTT CO WIN.....CONGRATS TO KNOTT FOR BUYING ONE!!!!!!!

:Sad04:
Lmfao!!!!!
You know what before the tournament even started a couple of my buddies at work told me that KCC would win it because those 15th refs and so high on Raymond Justice. I disagreed witth them I said KCC has a good shot because I thought watching them in the wymt they were the best team but after last night. I am so sick to my stomach that they would do that those kids. Pretty boy davis might go out at Rupp but he'll always remember that he never should have. Coach fugate outcoached bb and his staff his boys outplayed the pats and it had to a terrible call at the end to let them even get to the finals. just wrong.
Pages: 1 2 3 4