Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt Co. 66 - Estill Co. 45 (1st Rd 14th Region)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Hindman.

Breathitt dominates but, Clay Case hit 5 three pointers in this game for Estill.
Alex Hamilton leads Breathitt and is the player of the game with 16 points.
Congrats to the Breathitt Co. Bobcats and Coach Denny Fugate on a great victory. Go Bobcats!!!
Congratulations Bobcats !!!
Breathitt looked good, I hope they play that well against Knott Co.

I noticed Fraley didnt get in the game, will he be back in the starting lineup on Monday?
^Actions have consequences....
we'll have to see.

To win a Region game by 20 points is an accomplishment.
Last year BC was up 20 against the same team and lost it in the second half.
This is a completely different team with Denny on the sidelines.
Congrats Bobcats

Breathitt has a very nice team. They play well. They know what to do to win games. I really like this Breathitt team. If Buckhorn or Powell County doesn't win the Region, I'd like to see this Breathitt Team win it.

Bobcat Fans, Best of Luck to you all Monday against Knott!

I really hope Estill and Breathitt play next year in the Regular season. Would be a good matchup with 2 Region Teams that return just about their entire team. I think Breathitt losses 1 or 2 of their starters while Estill returns their entire starting lineup
Breathitt is definitely playing the best in the region right now. Could definitely see a Breathitt/Powell final the way they both are playing.
Congrats Coach Fugate and the Bobcats, hope that Double cheese tasted good last night, hope you get 2 more.
breathitt and powell final for sure, it will be a close game between them though, but i think if powell can play the way they are and rebound a little better they might actually win the region

go pirates!!
Congrats Bobcats . Hats off to Coach Doug Noble and son who stayed at Breathitt . I'v noticed Denny has turned the offense over Doug . IMO that has been a key to Breathitts wins lately . Coach Noble has had the best dribble drive offense going on for a long time . way before Coach Cal came to UK .Denny knows his deffense too.Great combo of coaching .
MVP2 Wrote:Breathitt looked good, I hope they play that well against Knott Co.

I noticed Fraley didnt get in the game, will he be back in the starting lineup on Monday?

Unless I misunderstood, I am pretty sure that Fraley played at the very end of the game when Breathitt emptied their bench.
^ That is correct. He was 0/1 from the field
I was really hoping that Estill County would have a comeback in them but, the Bobcats were just too fast! Congrats Bobcats! Hope to see you in the Championship game!!
Go bobcats!!!!!!
Dudley Hilton was in the house