Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Star athlete Lance Clay saves handicapped mom from house fire on Gene Wilson Blvd.; B
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LOUISA, Ky. LCHS student Lance Clay proved himself again early this morning only this time it was life or death.

Clay, who is a star athlete at LCHS, woke to blazing fire this morning around 6:15 and immediately ran to carry out his paraphlegic mother, Kim Stumbo, 38, suffering burns in the process.

http://www.thelevisalazer.com/index.php?...Itemid=250

LOUISA, Ky. (WSAZ) -- It's a run that may be considered one high school football player's greatest play, and it didn't even take place on the field. A high school senior saved his partially paralyzed mother from their burning house, escaping within inches of their lives.

The two are badly burned, but they're alive.

Lance Clay, who's a senior at Lawrence County High School, ran through a burning house to save his mother. She's a paraplegic -- paralyzed from the waist down and confined to a wheelchair. He was her only hope of survival.

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/Mothe...23023.html

Please Keep them in your prayers and if anyone would like to donate you can do so.

Coach Preece had posted this on his facebook page so if anything new comes up I will pass it along.
The Louisa Fitness Center will be setting up an account tomorrow at People's Security. You can send money there or the fitness center.
Starting tomorrow evening you can take clothes to Louisa United Methodist Church on Townhill. Lance wears 10-10.5 shoes, 32-31 pants, Med shirt. Kim wears Large shirts+dresses.
I'm going to be at Stella Moore Baseball field Sat at 1. I'll collect any money or clothes you can bring. They've lost everything!!
If any of you are realizing how fast you can loose everything or feel lost,scared etc I would like to invite you to Church Sun at 11:00 on Townhill. If you message me I'll meet you about 10 min early in the parking lot. Keep praying for Lance+his mom.
Account is supposed to be up+running at People's for Lance Clay+Kim Stumbo

Thnaks again for your prayers and support... Batpuff
Bless his heart. Glad everyone is ok though.
I don't know the kid but at 18 years of age I went through an almost exact situation. If anyone knows the kid and he needs someone to speak to tell him to reach out to HawksRule. I know how he feels and what's going through his head. I am glad everything is okay and he and his mom made it out alive
I just heard he may be in hospital for up to 40 days. He has burns over 40% of his body. Keep him in your prayers.
Glad their still both alive!!
Spud6 Wrote:Glad their still both alive!!

This is the most important thing. I pray for good news. Keep us updated. And send me his clothing size in a PM, Ill try to get some stuff rounded up for them.