Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rowan County 54 Fairview 49
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats Vikings...Move On. :rockon:
Closer than excepted but glad the Vikings got the win. Congrats RC.
Close game but, I guess that can be expected during Regional Tourney time!

Congrats Vikings!
Fairview had a good plan. They double and tripple teamed wing. As soon as Townsend would drive they would collaspe.

Wing played straight up on Terry. Rowan did not use the double team on him. I believe he went 9 for 19. Rowan's press was effective.

Terry is a great shooter but he doesn't get his teammates involved. He takes allot of contested shots and doesn't look for the open man. I believe that will hurt him in his recruiting.
Congrats to Rowan Co on the win.
Congrats Rowan
Lizzard Wrote:Fairview had a good plan. They double and tripple teamed wing. As soon as Townsend would drive they would collaspe.

Wing played straight up on Terry. Rowan did not use the double team on him. I believe he went 9 for 19. Rowan's press was effective.

Terry is a great shooter but he doesn't get his teammates involved. He takes allot of contested shots and doesn't look for the open man. I believe that will hurt him in his recruiting.

Hopefully it wont hurt him in recruiting, scouts needs to know there isnt anyone on his team worth passing the ball too.