Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard Bulldogs State Championship Ring Ceremony
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 418121_3461383135687_1304191065_33463150...8201_n.jpg]

JUNIORS Austin Johnson and Jordan Olinger
Nice!....once again congrats Hazard Bulldogs!
Pretty cool stuff, happy for the team and the community. Congrats!
Awesome. Surprised they went with dogs on the ring. I always thought it was dawgs.
^On my 2004 all a ring I believe it says Dawgs but it's too long and don't look as good
Looks great, love it for these kids but can't help thinking what could have been and was so close to being for my Pirates. Heartbreaking, to say the least.
Must have been a great feeling for all the players and coaches to get those rings!!
Congratulations to Mark and the Bulldogs. Those rings look good. I'm sure there will be many more.
Those rings are nice!!!!! How many coaches do they have?
KENTUCKY10 Wrote:Those rings are nice!!!!! How many coaches do they have?

A lot.. But 2 of those guys are film guys...

It's Football, to have a good program you have to have coaches for each position...
What does "Uncommon" mean? I'm sure it's a team saying but I just wonder the story behind it?
This was great! Love those rings. Wish I had one. lol Congrats!
It was a "team thing". So just leave it to them, they deserve that! Congrats BULLDOGS!!!!
Go Dawgs !!
HawksRule Wrote:What does "Uncommon" mean? I'm sure it's a team saying but I just wonder the story behind it?

I believe Coach Dixon picks a "word" to use as a guide for his team every year. My senior season the word was "Discipline"... I believe one year it was "Family"...

"Uncommon" - adj= not common or ordinarily; adj= marked by an uncommon quality.

Good word for the schools only/first State Champion team.
"Success is uncommon and not to be enjoyed by the common man."

Tony Dungy
ekff Wrote:I believe Coach Dixon picks a "word" to use as a guide for his team every year. My senior season the word was "Discipline"... I believe one year it was "Family"...

"Uncommon" - adj= not common or ordinarily; adj= marked by an uncommon quality.

Good word for the schools only/first State Champion team.

Beats the hell out of my Senior season's word "11 for 48"
I think Hazard's word last year (2010) was "BROTHERS".