Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Roger Harless
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Word around Louisa is Harless has said he wants the LC boys job and has been told its his. Nothing official I was just told this by someone inside the board office.
Just got a call and said this may now be on hold. Team is supposed to mee with Harless sometime either today or tomorrow. Girls team that is.
not true. not true. did i mention it is not true? he is happy with the girls team. he will remain the girls coach.
Just passing on what I was told. There will be a meeting with the girls and the person from the board said its possible he will resign to take over the boys program. I have no knowledge of this first hand, I work in Ashalnd but my kids attend LCHS. It will be interesting to see what happens. I think he would be as bad a hire as Miller.
Is the Lawrence County job open?
Platinum & Gold Wrote:Is the Lawrence County job open?

officially? no. Word around town is that it will be soon.

Personally, I'd like to see Roger stay with the girls team and continue with the strong foundation he built this year.
PLEASE keep your dreams to yourself!! This is not happening and it is not being discussed by anyone except you and other parents! Rest assured that Harless has no intentions of switching sides and coaching the boys. He had a great year with the girls team and if he did try to switch over the girls parents would throw the biggest fit ever seen in Lawrence County. If you are so unhappy about Miller, go talk to him in private, don't bash him online. He is a great man who has done just about all he could with the mess at LC that he inherited.