Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kings to Stay in Sacramento!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow, that is amazing. I truly thought it was a great opportunity to downsize the NBA and just get rid of the garbage Wink
^On that same line of thinking, this almost entirely ensures that if Seattle can fork over the money for a new arena, the Hornets will be headed there.

Seattle has been begging for a new arena, and fan support, sponsorship nor corporate seating was never a problem. The problem the Sonics had was the same thing Sac-Town ran into: City Council junk.

It took Sac-Town about 3 years to rally up City Council support. Mayor Kevin Johnson really took them by the throat and turned the city against them to where they basically HAD to do it. In some fairness to Sacramento's council, they were trying to get the Maloofs to fork over more of the proverbial pie, and they did.
I'm happy for the Kings and the city of Sacremento. Hopefully they can put together a playoff team and contender soon!
itzAmazing Wrote:I'm happy for the Kings and the city of Sacremento. Hopefully they can put together a playoff team and contender soon!

lmao. Sacremento contend for a title???? :lmao::lmao: