Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Most Improved Pitchers in the 15th region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been a while since Phelps High has had a accurate pitcher...Last season Ashley Rife was a new pitcher and wasn't so ready to fill the cleats of an all time varsity pitcher...but catching her pitches this season I have notice a complete change...Her pitches are fast, straight down the middle, and now she has an attitude of really wanting to win and strike people out...So I think she is by far the most improved pitcher in the 15th region :clap:
kelsey caudill,rebecca stansbury,and emily mills of lchs worked extremely hard in the off season and it shows.they will open the season in mid-season form.
Why would you want to throw down the middle of the plate ???
[quote author=tigershark link=topic=20773.msg211159#msg211159 date=1142356344]
Why would you want to throw down the middle of the plate ???
[/quote]

omg u so know what I mean...well, my bad in the strike zone
I think 2 of the most improved player in the Region would be LC Kelsey Caudill and Steffany Horn. Both girls have shown great improvement since last year
Erica Maynard from SC has greatly improved....leading the cards to 2 wins when she began pitching..
dawgbyte01 Wrote:kelsey caudill,rebecca stansbury,and emily mills of lchs worked extremely hard in the off season and it shows.they will open the season in mid-season form.
kayla lafferty jchs has improved greatly