Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ridge Wilson Arrested
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to several media outlets in Louisville, University of Kentucky Linebacker, Ridge Wilson, was arrested on felony drug charges...This is a shame as this kid had potential to step up next year and be a great outside linebacker in the SEC...:ChairHit:
Hate to hear this. Wilson was turning into a great story. If this is true what options will Joker have?
:[
Not good, not good at all.
Well if we aren't gonna get 5 star recruits we might as well get high character guys. Oh wait...
Good job you damn thug.
And so the long saga of UK football players unable to control their off the field behavior continues ...
Ridge has been dismissed from the UK Football Team
^ Just heard this. So sad to hear.... It is not shaping up to a be a bounce back season for Joker.
....and UK football slips further back into oblivion.
UK will be fine, I just hope Ridge can get it together. from my understanding, he's a good guy with bad surroundings at home. learn from this and get on the right track.

As for Joker, he had no other choice, he had to kick him off the team.
^
You do know this is the same guy that beat the shit out of his gf when he was a freshmen right?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
You do know this is the same guy that beat the shit out of his gf when he was a freshmen right?

did not know that, so maybe he's not a good guy, but i would still like to see him get it together
Maybe he could transfer to Liberty University. Jerry Falwell allowed his all American nose guard to play the entire 2011 season after he was arrested for felony cocaine possession.
I'm sure UT would take him. I think it's requirement in Knoxville.
^
lol, :truestory: