Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 16th Region All-Tournament Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Matt Daniel - Rowan County
Casey Jones - West Carter
Drew McDavid - Ashland
Tyler Wolfenbarger - Greenup County
Cody Black - Fairview
Justin Hutchinson - Fairview
Evan Faulkner - Elliott County
Ronald Weddington - Elliott County
Scott Gill - Russell
Austin Blair - Russell
Jonathan VanHoose - Russell

Best Defensive Player:  Justin Hutchinson - Fairview

MVP:  Jonathan Ferguson - Elliott County (fr.)
Hutchinson Also got Best Defensive player of the tournament.
[quote author=WIZE MAGIC link=topic=20761.msg209269#msg209269 date=1142132175]
Hutchinson Also got Best Defensive player of the tournament.
[/quote]

Indeed he did, WISE MAGIC.  Congrats.
Thanks so much,it softened the blow from last night a bit.Shame is,he didn`t go down tonight.He didn`t think he was going to win anything.
We're still trying to find something here in Sorghum City to soften the blow from Morgan getting bounced from the district tourney.  At least you guys made it to the region.  Congrats on a fine season.  Sure thought Fairview would be playing in the championship game.

BTW, I've been having frequent dreams of having my hands around Perry's neck.  That has helped somewhat... :lol:  Just gonna take time I guess.
Congrats to all these players! Making the all-tourney team is definitely a great accomplishment! Also, Congrats to Justin Hutchinson on winning best defensive player and congrats to Jonathan Ferguson on winning MVP. Both players deserved those awards.
I agree,Hutch has had a good run,and Ferguson is going to be a real talent for Elliott for three more years.
WM.....I edited my all-tourney list to include 'Best Defensive Player' award.....  Sorry for the original omission, but getting this info over the radio is hit and miss sometimes.
Yeah,well the Elliott faithfull are over at The Bax Saying Hutch doesn`t deserve it.Guess second place wasn`t enough for them.
Elliott fans at Bax's....... :lol: :lol:  They're one of the reasons I don't post there anymore.  All they want to do is criticize every other team in the 16th except their little Lions.  The average age of their posters can't be over 14.   Hutch certainly is deserving of the award, which was voted on by the COACHES  :thumpsup: - not the Elliott fans.

BTW, have you read on BGP where this Elliott fan is blaming the refs for Elliott County's defeat?  Making a complete fool out of himself. 
No,it`s closed as usual,and I refuse to pay $15.00 just to have some Mod jump on me for Caps lock.I like to read over there,when it`s not closed from public viewing.Russell couldn`t sustain to many more fouls.Sounds to me like they got their fair share that is for sure.The officials were very bad at our game with Russell,but I also know that it was not the deciding factor at all.

I hate to keep bashing on the Elliott faithfull,but I think the only way they would have been happy,was if they won the championship,got M.V.P.,Best defensive player,and all 5 starters got All Tournament.
          This why I can`t get behind them,they want it all,but they don`t understand,you have to earn it.
Heh.....WISE MAGIC, they would also demand to have 'team bus driver of the year',  '16th team manager of the year,' and 'gym janitor of the year' awards before they would be truly happy over there.  It's just difficult to please those Sandy Hookers.... :lol:
You would think they would be happy.I hate that Fairview went out like they did,but I told them not to let it diminish what they had accomplished this year.Their not going on about calls,or awards.They have been gracious in defeat,something Elliott Co. fans should give a try.
[quote author=Yellow Snow link=topic=20761.msg209836#msg209836 date=1142196070]
Heh.....WISE MAGIC, they would also demand to have 'team bus driver of the year',  '16th team manager of the year,' and 'gym janitor of the year' awards before they would be truly happy over there.  It's just difficult to please those Sandy Hookers.... :lol:
[/quote]

:lol:
[quote author=WIZE MAGIC link=topic=20761.msg209839#msg209839 date=1142196428]
You would think they would be happy.I hate that Fairview went out like they did,but I told them not to let it diminish what they had accomplished this year.Their not going on about calls,or awards.They have been gracious in defeat,something Elliott Co. fans should give a try.
[/quote]

WM.....99% of the teams and fans in the 16th region show class in winning and losing ( see Fairview, Ashland, Morgan, Russell,  etc )  There's that small 1% though that want to trash other fans and teams, especially in defeat ( see Elliott/Rowan )  I put no stock at all in what these posters have to say.
[quote author=Yellow Snow link=topic=20761.msg209861#msg209861 date=1142197996]
[quote author=WIZE MAGIC link=topic=20761.msg209839#msg209839 date=1142196428]
[/quote]

WM.....99% of the teams and fans in the 16th region show class in winning and losing ( see Fairview, Ashland, Morgan, Russell, etc ) There's that small 1% though that want to trash other fans and teams, especially in defeat ( see Elliott/Rowan ) I put no stock at all in what these posters have to say.
[/quote]

That's true, and that small 1% of people damage their program's reputation when they trash other fans and teams.
^ Agreed ^
..I hated not seeing guys like McCowan and Peyton get the opportunity to be on this list.. Nevertheless, all these boys were well deserving. Ferguson just a freshman getting MVP, wow thats pretty impressive. Congrats to all the guys who made the All Tourny Team and Congrats to the Sixteenth region Champions, the Russell Red Devils..
Check these out Yellow Snow.Not a bad haul for this year.lol
[img width=350 height=203]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e351/ronh38/Picture106.jpg[/img]  :1:
And we still have the All E.K.C.,and hopefully the 16th Region All Area.I`m not bragging,just proud.
[quote author=WIZE MAGIC link=topic=20761.msg212703#msg212703 date=1142573480]
Check these out Yellow Snow.Not a bad haul for this year.lol
[img width=350 height=203]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e351/ronh38/Picture106.jpg[/img]  :1:
And we still have the All E.K.C.,and hopefully the 16th Region All Area.I`m not bragging,just proud.
[/quote]]

Dude it's okay. You win it, LIVE IT UP TO THE FULLEST..  :1:
I wish I could still play like that.lol.It`s my son.He made the all E.K.C. yesterday,and missed the best defensive player of the year by 1 vote to Thomas Tolliver of Raceland,Who is a great player as well,and he deserved it.Congrats to Thomas and all the players who made All E.K.C.  :party:
Congrats WISE MAGIC on the latest awards......Hadn't heard who made the all-EKC.  Impressive hardware he's collected.  Any scholly offers yet??
WISE MAGIC......just found the awards listed on BGP and posted the ALL EKC AWARDS on another thread.  Check 'em out.
Not yet,We`re hard at work making contact with some schools.Should be hearing from Shawnee,Alice loyd,and K.C.U.anytime.I`ll let you know when we get some more news.He is in the gym everyday,lifting and working on his game.If he wants it bad enough,he will get there.
Hey Snow,I built Justin a little web page for promotion purposes.Check it out.It`s a bit rough,but it helps to have something to send to prospective schools.

http://www.geocities.com/ron_h38/classic_blue.html
[size=2]Pretty impressive resume Wize...:thumpsup: I'm sure some college out there would love to have a player like him. Keep the faith...:Thumbs: [/size]

1.63rd District All Tournament Team.
2.Was voted by the K.H.S.C.A.to participate in the Senior Allstar game in Pikeville.
3.Sargent Tire Player of the game Raceland Derby Classic.
4.All Tournament David Garnes Memorial Tournament@ Rose Hill.
5.All Tournament 64th District Tournament.
6.All Tournament 16th Region Tournament.
7.Best Defensive Player Award 16th Region Tournament.
8.E.K.C All Tournament Team.
9.Team Awards this year include,Team M.V.P,Best Defensive Player, and Most charges taken.

BTW.....great job on the web site...:thumpsup:
Nice site, and that's quite a resume! I'm sure he'll be playing college ball somewhere.
Thanks so much.We hope so.Here is one I did today.It is much better.

http://justinhutchinson.bravehost.com/