Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region Draw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's not out yet and won't be out until later on this afternoon.

who does everyone think is gonna play who?

Breathitt vs. Letcher Central

Powell vs. Hazard

Knott Central vs. Wolfe

Buckhorn vs. Estill
Powell/Hazard
Knott/Wolfe

Buckhorn/Letcher
Breathitt/Estill

Knott/Hazard
Letcher/Breathitt

Knott/Breathitt

Knott.

Letcher is a bad matchup for Buckhorn.
What time is the draw?
2 PM

Powell-LCC
Breathitt-Hazard
Knott-Estill
Buckhorn-Wolfe
This is how I think the Draw will come out..

Knott Central -vs- Estill County

Breathitt County -vs- Hazard

Powell County -vs- Letcher Central

Buckhorn -vs- Wolfe County
I'm going to guess:

Knott Central-Hazard

Breathitt County- Letcher Central

Buckhorn-Estill County

Powell County-Wolfe County
2 pm
buckhorn vs letcher
powell vs wolfe

breathitt vs estill
knott vs hazard
This is how I see the draw today.

buckhorn v estill
breathitt v. letcher
Powell v. Hazard
Knott v. Wolfe
Official draw results:

Buckorn/Wolfe
Powell/Letcher

Knott/Hazard
Breathitt/Estill
looks like buckhorn gets the cake walk to the finals. I almost had it picked right.
This is a horrible draw for buckhorn. This is set up for LCC vs KCC round 4.
Buckhorn will not have a cake walk, Letcher beat them about two weeks ago and is a dangerous team. Knott has a tough road possibly having to play Hazard, Breathitt and the winner of Buckhorn and Letcher. Should make for two good semi finals games between Buckhorn vs Letcher, Knott vs Breathitt...
Anyone know which teams play Wednesday night?
CuJo Wrote:Anyone know which teams play Wednesday night?

Buckhorn/Wolfe and Powell/Letcher are on Wednesday night i'm pretty sure.
powell vs kcc in region championship!!
i know powell and letcher play at 8 on wednesday, so im guessing buckhorn and wolfe play right before them
I dont think buckhorn and letcher is going to be what everyone thinks its gonna be, but I would like to see letcher win
I know Powell Co. And Letcher Central play Wednesday at 8pm.
Letcher vs Knott in the finals
Knott Central champs
My 14th regiional finals is Letcher,Cent and Breathitt,Co........and Breathitt,Co under first year coach Denny Fugate wins the region its been 20 years since the Bobcats has won the regional and beat a heavly favored Knott,Cent team at Knott to win it.....Perry Knott will both not see Rupp Arena...
Id like to see Breathitt run the table but without their big man I dunno what they can do.
I don't think Powell County can win the region, but by some of the comments on here many seem to be taking the Pirates a little lightly. They have been playing pretty good basketball lately, and defeated Hazard a few weeks ago. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they made it to the semifinals.

Someone commented in another post about Breathitt not having their big man. What happened, did he get hurt? Terrible timing to lose a key player right before the regional tournament.
Wednesday:
Buckhorn vs. Wolfe 6:30
Powell Co. vs. Letcher Central 8:00

Thursday:
Knott Central vs. Hazard 6:30
Breathitt County vs. Estill County 8:00

Per Khsaa web site.
Breathitt and Buckhorn in the finals.I believe Breathitt will go to state.BTW....The Big Guy......Fraley quit the team.I don't know if he has or will ask to be put back on the team or if he would be welcomed back or not.It's all up to Arch in Breathitt.They could have a great team next year too if they would keep parents and politics out of it.
and we get the team I didn't wanna play in the first round
Looks like this is Buckhorn's to lose! They have a VERY easy road to the Championship game! I'm rooting for them! Go Wildcats!
Strikeout King Wrote:and we get the team I didn't wanna play in the first round

Who?
HeGotGame Wrote:Who?

I believe he is talking about Breathitt County.
Semis - Buckhorn vs. Letcher
Knott vs. Breathitt

Finals - Letcher vs. Knott

Champion - Knott

Still think Buckhorn would rather play Knott than Letcher.
Pages: 1 2