Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 8th region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will represent the region at rupp
Man that is a great region.
If Collins can play defense like they have the last few games, the Titans will be playing 12:00 March 15th.
Seven teams with 20+ wins. Strong field at Henry Co this week.

The lineup is final. Champions listed first

29th- Oldham Co (26-5), South Oldham (20-9)
30th- Collins (22-10), Anderson Co (21-8)
31st- Owen Co (22-10), Gallatin Co (21-8)
32nd- Simon Kenton (23-7), Grant Co (15-15)
Strongest field in a long time for the 8th. 6 teams could win and would not surprise me. Still think Oldham Co. is the fav followed by S. Oldham and Simon Kenton. Collins gets 2 players at the end of the year? Convienent..
I wonder how the draw will be.
No winner wants South Oldham in their 1st game, but South usually throws in a cluncker in New Castle.
All winners want Grant Co.

I will pick Oldham Co to repeat, but Collins and SK could win it.
hop24 Wrote:Strongest field in a long time for the 8th. 6 teams could win and would not surprise me. Still think Oldham Co. is the fav followed by S. Oldham and Simon Kenton. Collins gets 2 players at the end of the year? Convienent..

Their dad works for Ford and he got a job in Louisville so they moved here from Michigan. Is there something wrong with that? Do you think they went up to Michigan to recruit? If it weren't for kids transferring from Collins to Louisville private schools no other team in the region would have a chance against them.

The two transfers have definitely helped them, but they still had a very good team with out them, they beat Bullitt East before they moved here. The reason they have been winning lately is the other players have really stepped up their game. I think Oldham and Simon Kenton will be the favorites but with all of the size and athleticism Collins has I would not be surprised if they win the region. It is wide open this year, it should be a really great tournament and I am really looking forward to it!
If owens gaurds can handle the ball they have a chance
blue1424 Wrote:Their dad works for Ford and he got a job in Louisville so they moved here from Michigan. Is there something wrong with that? Do you think they went up to Michigan to recruit? If it weren't for kids transferring from Collins to Louisville private schools no other team in the region would have a chance against them.

The two transfers have definitely helped them, but they still had a very good team with out them, they beat Bullitt East before they moved here. The reason they have been winning lately is the other players have really stepped up their game. I think Oldham and Simon Kenton will be the favorites but with all of the size and athleticism Collins has I would not be surprised if they win the region. It is wide open this year, it should be a really great tournament and I am really looking forward to it!

Didn't think they recruited the young men. When did they join the team? As far as kids leaving for private schools did they go through the proper channels with the KHSAA? Do you have a problem with that?:popcorn: Sounds like you want it both ways. I think the KHSAA needs to tighten the rules so teams like the big green monster doesn't do what it pleases. Makes you wonder who's overseeing who.