Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Spirit Award
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone know what school recieved the $500 prize for having the most spirited section?
Johnson Central's pep section...
[quote author=Envy~Me~Always link=topic=20758.msg209267#msg209267 date=1142132152]
[/quote]
I saw that coming...and who judged it...let's see...CENTRAL ORGANIZED THE TOURNAMENT THIS YEAR!  they got the honor of winning it with paintsville's original cheers. 500$ well wasted if u ask me.
JCHS had the best fans hands down!!  Everyone knew that if they paid any attention whatsoever!!!
[quote author=swim move link=topic=20758.msg209340#msg209340 date=1142134234]
[quote author=Envy~Me~Always link=topic=20758.msg209267#msg209267 date=1142132152]
[/quote]
I saw that coming...and who judged it...let's see...CENTRAL ORGANIZED THE TOURNAMENT THIS YEAR! they got the honor of winning it with paintsville's original cheers. 500$ well wasted if u ask me.

[/quote]

Did you not see Central fans up on their feet from the bottom roll to the very top cheering and stuff? That's why Central got it. If we hadn't got it Valley was next in line.
[quote author=SeniorEagle04 link=topic=20758.msg209366#msg209366 date=1142135011]
[/quote]
I saw that coming...and who judged it...let's see...CENTRAL ORGANIZED THE TOURNAMENT THIS YEAR! they got the honor of winning it with paintsville's original cheers. 500$ well wasted if u ask me.

[/quote]

Did you not see Central fans up on their feet from the bottom roll to the very top cheering and stuff? That's why Central got it. If we hadn't got it Valley was next in line.
[/quote]
Did u not see p-ville's?  The judging was for the 1st round and valley was definitely out cheered by paintsville!
[/quote]

[/quote]
Quit crying you big baby. Johnson Central didn't organize the tourney this year it was Pike Central. I'll tell you what's a waste it's me responding to a clueless idiotic post like yours. Go crawl back into the hole you just crawled out of and get a clue. Maybe next year your team will live up to the hype but until then don't be running your mouth about JC. We all know that your pitiful little half broke school system could have used the 500 bucks but oh well maybe you'll get out of the first round next year and try to get the money because lord knows you all need it. Great job Eagles way to represent Johnson County well. I can just here the music to "My town" as I type this.....  Na Na Na Na Na Yea this is our town Na Na Na Na Na....... 

Johnson Central  :1:
please... just stop arguing over this... I just asked the question because I didn't go to the game... I know it's heartbreaking as a Paintsville fan to hear this, but it just makes things worse when you try and prove your point because no matter what you say they will always argue otherwise... So just STOP... it won't make things better and it won't change the outcome...
[quote author=cardinalfan27 link=topic=20758.msg209388#msg209388 date=1142136352]
please... just stop arguing over this... I just asked the question because I didn't go to the game... I know it's heartbreaking as a Paintsville fan to hear this, but it just makes things worse when you try and prove your point because no matter what you say they will always argue otherwise... So just STOP... it won't make things better and it won't change the outcome...
[/quote]

GOOD POST!
I was there at games JC was the best then Paintsville then Pburg Pikeville and SV were all close.
Swim-Move was right about JCHS... they didn't organize the tournament but they did organize the Pep Section Award... I'm sure that is why he/she was so upset about them winning it...
[quote author=bball fan link=topic=20758.msg209357#msg209357 date=1142134565]
JCHS had the best fans hands down!!  Everyone knew that if they paid any attention whatsoever!!!
[/quote]

I agree and I'm not from Johnson County.  CONGRADULATIONS  JC!!!!  Valley, Pikeviile and the burg was good too.  Come on guys grow up.    I support all Mountain teams AFTER Belfry  :pirateshoot:  BUT GEES Why is it that Everytime someone dont win...somebody cheated?????????  Get over yourselves!!  :bow: LOL We ALL win and lose 
[quote author=Golden Eagle link=topic=20758.msg209377#msg209377 date=1142135492]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Quit crying you big baby. Johnson Central didn't organize the tourney this year it was Pike Central. I'll tell you what's a waste it's me responding to a clueless idiotic post like yours. Go crawl back into the hole you just crawled out of and get a clue. Maybe next year your team will live up to the hype but until then don't be running your mouth about JC. We all know that your pitiful little half broke school system could have used the 500 bucks but oh well maybe you'll get out of the first round next year and try to get the money because lord knows you all need it. Great job Eagles way to represent Johnson County well. I can just here the music to "My town" as I type this.....  Na Na Na Na Na Yea this is our town Na Na Na Na Na....... 

Johnson Central :1:
[/quote]

OK ~~~~  BIG TIME OUT HERE!!  Can't we all just get along?  Does anyone have sense enough to realize that in 10 years NONE OF THIS will matter.  All that anyone will remember is that high school was fun.  Yeah sure you're better than us and we're better than you.  It's something called perspective.  It all depends on who's telling the story.  Both schools have GREAT pep sections and both schools are loyal to the end.  That perpetuates the rivalry and that's what keeps things in Paintsville interesting.  Afterall, what the hell else would we do??  Things get yelled at ball games that never should be said, but that's the idea.  We're not there to be nice, but there's no reason that after the fact we can't all act like HUMAN BEINGS! 
:thumpsup:
Good Job JCHS Pep section!!!!  Well deserved!  The students were well behaved, didn't make comments toward any players or refs.  They allowed the opposite team's cheerleaders to perform without cheering for their own team;that's CLASS.  Following the rules will get you everywhere.  I predict that JCHS pep section will also prevail for the girls tourney.  GO EAGLES!  Good Luck at STATE!!!!!!!!!!!
[quote author=Golden Eagle link=topic=20758.msg209377#msg209377 date=1142135492]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Johnson Central didn't organize the tourney this year it was Pike Central. [/quote]

For accuracy sake, Johnson Central organized and hosted the tournament this year.
Get over it!!! If you paid attention, Central's fans  were above everyone else.  I didn's here..."That was awesome"  Did you?     GO EAGLES!!!!! :party:  JCHS  :1:
Johnson Central hosted the 57th District Tournament, they didn't host the 15th Regional Tournament that was held at the East Ky Expo Center, this spirit award was given for the 15th Regional Tournament.
[quote author=JCHScheer07 link=topic=20758.msg209654#msg209654 date=1142184731]
Johnson Central hosted the 57th District Tournament, they didn't host the 15th Regional Tournament that was held at the East Ky Expo Center, this spirit award was given for the 15th Regional Tournament.
[/quote]

Yes, Johnson Central was in charge of hosting the 57th District Tournament, that statement is true, however, they were also in charge of putting together the 15th Regional Tournament.  They provided the T-shirts and such.  It was just held at the Expo.
I suggest you take your own advice tigerprep and think before you speak! Do you not realize that people know who you are? It is one thing to get on here and say something anonomously, but when people know who you are sometimes it can make it harder on you especially out among your peers! Confusedhh:
[quote author=tigerprep link=topic=20758.msg209876#msg209876 date=1142198492]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Okay Why don't you all just shut up! I mean it really ticks me off the way you all steal our stuff and then lie about it. And the only reason they were lined from top to bottom is because their school is bigger than ours. You Central ppl can say or think whatever you want, but there are many ppl that agree with me on this one. Paintsville Tiger Student Section should get that $500 prize! I could care less about JCHS Eagles because I hate them! And if you all say one more freakin word about us losing I'm gonna lose it. You guys better think before you speak because you have no idea.
[/quote]

You really shouldn't be allowed to use that type of language on here.  If you talked like this in the Tiger student section then that is probably the reason you guys didn't get the $500.  By the way, just for the record...I saw both cheering sections and Paintsville's section didn't come close to JC's cheering section!!!    That is just an outsiders view of the whole thing!!
Whatever man.. Rolleyes
I could care less if we won the spirit award...I wanted the trophy that says 15th Region Champion!!!
who cares about the distric it all counts in the region and i didnt see p-ville even get out of the first round :1:
No matter what happens, I still back up my tigers.

:clap:
As long as I can remember, Jc has had a great pep section.  Its all in great fun anyway.  No one should be on here crying about it.  And yeah, P-Ville isnt going to state and to me that would be bad enough, but getting on here and crying about the Spirit award is just funny and shows how desperate people are.  JCHS will be at STATE with the same pep section that the took to the Expo Center.  Pushing their Eagles all the way!! Good luck at STATE!!!
Good Post!!
It doesn't really matter who won and who didn't. All I'm saying is that Paintsville's pep section was a great pep section and that I am proud that we cheered as hard and as loud as we did. And here this thing is getting turned into this something stupid about how we didn't get out of first round region and how Central's going to state. And the only reason why I'm supposedly "whining" about the award is because someone said that our section sucked. I like to stand up for what I believe in. So deal with it.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

hate to prove you wrong lol but actually Johnson Central did organize the tournament they bought it off of Pike Central for 27 thousand dollars... :pirateshoot:
i have a question can they win both of them??? if not i think pike central will win it...I hope they cant i want that trophy lol to much school spirit here lol i mean come on he and a few friends dressed in cheerleading uniforms MUAHAHAHAHAHA...
Pages: 1 2