Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Large Breasts for Road Safety
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We all knew breasts had a purpose but this is taking it to another level. A model from Texas was protected in a vehicle collision – by her 38KKK boobs.

It is reported that Sheyla Hershey survived with minimal bruising.

"They saved my life," the 32-year-old model said. "They cushioned the impact of the blow. I would be dead without them. My breasts stopped my face and my head being hit. I am so thankful for them."

The model, who has undergone a minimum of ten breast implants and plans to improve her bust size to 38MMM, was in the accident near her residence in Houston.

"I was on my way to meet my husband and our two kids at a friend's house, but I started to feel dizzy," she reported.

"I swerved to avoid a dog and ended up writing off my car. I hit a tree, spun round three times and then hit another tree on the other side of the road. But I am OK. It could have been much worse."

With such added benefits of large breasts, it should now argued that large breasts should be a Road Safety requirement, just like seat belts.

http://www.absurdstories.com/
She started feeling dizzy because her boobs were taking all of her blood away from her head. Lol