Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 59th All District
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Breanna Fraley not on the list...shame on you.
I agree with ya she was the best on the court last night must be a couple coaches holding a little grudge
No grudge ,only played in one district game so that is why she was not on the team.
It not based on the tourny, it's all the district games and ALL the girls played hard not just Bre.
ballcrazy Wrote:No grudge ,only played in one district game so that is why she was not on the team.
It not based on the tourny, it's all the district games and ALL the girls played hard not just Bre.
Jan 26th 7 points 10 rebounds against Pikeville and game 2 at Pikeville she had 14 points and 11 rebounds, that's 1/2 the district games.
Life can be unfair. If you dont believe ask the girls from ER.
It still would of been hard, Bre only playing half the season. I think they got it right this year.
Hillbilly Heartthrob Wrote:It still would of been hard, Bre only playing half the season. I think they got it right this year.
I guess you're right, the way it set up is 4 to the winner and you could noway take it away from either of the four from SV.
well, who made it? you have never told us alleycat... and how many from each team do they always give it to? seems like the champs should get 5...they did in the boys in 2010
The first few years of the 3 team district they had an all tourney team. But there is always someone left off and controversy. So a few years ago the schools agreed to have an all district based on the regular season rather than an all tourney. Its was agreed seaon winner 4 other two 3 each total 10. This worked until Sv state winner year when Booher didnt want one of his starters left off. So he asked the other schools to up each team by one. They would not agree. So since it was SV turn to hold tourny he had an all tourney as well as all district. That is where you got all 5 SV starters on team not the all district. Most years they do not have an all tourney.
Lleyton21 Wrote:well, who made it? you have never told us alleycat... and how many from each team do they always give it to? seems like the champs should get 5...they did in the boys in 2010
Courtney Wright, Taylor Rowe, Rachel Smith and Leeza Mullins from SV
fedscreekviking Wrote:The first few years of the 3 team district they had an all tourney team. But there is always someone left off and controversy. So a few years ago the schools agreed to have an all district based on the regular season rather than an all tourney. Its was agreed seaon winner 4 other two 3 each total 10. This worked until Sv state winner year when Booher didnt want one of his starters left off. So he asked the other schools to up each team by one. They would not agree. So since it was SV turn to hold tourny he had an all tourney as well as all district. That is where you got all 5 SV starters on team not the all district. Most years they do not have an all tourney.

I am 99% sure district was held at ER in 2010...so that doesn't make sense, does it?
alleycat53 Wrote:Courtney Wright, Taylor Rowe, Rachel Smith and Leeza Mullins from SV

ok thanks...
I'm sure not getting on the list hasn't effected Bre.

These girls have one thing on the mind, and that's region.