Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: AAU Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for players to start an eighth grade aau team. Player eligibility: Must have be enrolled in the eighth grade as of October 1, 2011 and can be no older than 15 on August 31, 2012. I will be posting tryout dates soon if you know of someone in eastern Ky. who may qualify and wants to play you can post on here or pm me to find out additional information. Looking for all positions. (must be able to provide own transportation to and from tounaments all across the state and surrounding states.)

Thank you
Coach Swindall
Thanks for all the messages and I will be posting a tryout date immediately after the boys sweet sixteen high school basketball tournament. I am looking forward to meeting with you all and want to wish everyone good luck at the tryout. I hope to play in at least 10 tournaments this spring and summer and will take off during the high school session in June and pick back up playing until school begins.
Thnaks,
Coach Swindall
Do you know of any 7th grade teams?
why august 31?
8th grade eligibiltiy according to AAU guidelines states: An athlete must be in the 8th grade as of October 1, 2011 and can be no older than 15 on August 31, 2012.
I would like to thank everyone who showed interest in trying to organize this AAU team. However, I regret to announce that it will not become a reality due to other events in my life which take presidence and will make it too difficult to devote the time needed and dedication for such a team. I would like to wish everyone a successful AAU season and hope that maybe next season things will be different. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you
Coach Swindall