Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: KHSAA adds Bass Fishing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
khsaa bass fishing

I didn't know where to post this, but man i'm mad. where was this when i was in high school
^
lol, turkey hunting must be next on the agenda.
I vote to put Snipe Hunting in.
[Image: 9k=]

Are we going to start seeing more of this?
Now, maybe Kentuckians can get some kids in the "pros" when they start something like the NBFA(National Bass Fishermen Association). Wait, they already have a pro series. The kids could roll right into Bass Masters. We should have a little better class of college bass fishermen than a lot of other states. I bet they don't let you drink beer in competition until you get to the pro level.

PS: Are the poor kids that can't afford a boat going to have to fish from the bank?
TheRealVille Wrote:Now, maybe Kentuckians can get some kids in the "pros" when they start something like the NBFA(National Bass Fishermen Association). Wait, they already have a pro series. The kids could roll right into Bass Masters. We should have a little better class of college bass fishermen than a lot of other states. I bet they don't let you drink beer in competition until you get to the pro level.

PS: Are the poor kids that can't afford a boat going to have to fish from the bank?

LOL!!! :lmao:
TheRealVille Wrote:Now, maybe Kentuckians can get some kids in the "pros" when they start something like the NBFA(National Bass Fishermen Association). Wait, they already have a pro series. The kids could roll right into Bass Masters. We should have a little better class of college bass fishermen than a lot of other states. I bet they don't let you drink beer in competition until you get to the pro level.

Hhaha

Coach Bart Williams of Pikeville tweeted Pikeville should have a nice "Home River" Advantage with the Big Sandy right out back.
Haha, this is awesome.
Our Biology Professor at Cumberland College used to take our class fishing at a local pay lake for our weekly "lab class". I loved it!!
I love this!