Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Carolina 65 - Kentucky 61
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Terrible sophomore class NEXT year......Pay attention, bub.  Re-read the first two lines of my original post.  Sheesh!  KERA and drugs have destroyed this younger generation.
corndog, my bud....here's you a good sig pic I'll let you use, even though you're far from an Albert Einstein... :lol:

[img width=350 height=262]http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/9853/847088pg.png[/img]
Thats a good one yellow snow.

But theres not that much difference between me and einstein, except for the hair!  :lol:
Yeah, right.....
[quote author=Yellow Snow link=topic=20731.msg209257#msg209257 date=1142131597]
Terrible sophomore class NEXT year......Pay attention, bub.  Re-read the first two lines of my original post.  Sheesh!  KERA and drugs have destroyed this younger generation.
[/quote]

Sorry for the misunderstanding...Yeah KERA has destroyed the younger generation, thats why we can sit here and disprove or expose any ridiculous thing you say...Thats why for about 3 days we left you speechless on a thread in which corndog and I made you look silly without much ease, and thats why for about 2 days you didnt respond to corndog predicting us beating Tennessee when you said it was going to be a blowout...Yeah we're way behind you arent we :lol:
[/quote]

Gee, i thought LSD and other drugs came about during your time Snow. You should probably do some research on the subject. Drugs were MUCH more prevelant in the late 60's and the 70's then they are today.
alphus my misguided, uninformed friend, my life isn't spent on a sports chat site 24/7.  I can't respond to every one of your juvennile ramblings when you launch a futile attempt to hide the blunders and shortcomings of Orlando Tubby Smiff with smoke and mirrors.  I do realize though that you value my conversation, even to the point you confuse yourself with your senseless jabber.  If it means that much to you, and evidently it does, I'll try my best to converse with you more regularly.  Just bring something to the fest when we do, OK?
[quote author=Yellow Snow link=topic=20731.msg209283#msg209283 date=1142132721]
alphus my misguided, uninformed friend, my life isn't spent on a sports chat site 24/7.  I can't respond to every one of your juvennile ramblings when you launch a futile attempt to hide the blunders and shortcomings of Orlando Tubby Smiff with smoke and mirrors.  I do realize though that you value my conversation, even to the point you confuse yourself with your senseless jabber.  If it means that much to you, and evidently it does, I'll try my best to converse with you more regularly.  Just bring something to the fest when we do, OK?
[/quote]

Most pathetic excuse saying you don't read my responses to my posts, especially the ones you couldnt respond to because you were responding to easier post around mine..Nice try though...I didnt know that juvenile ramblings consited of well backed up opinions with plenty of stats and facts to back them up...Man, I dont know what we'd call your posts then if mine are juvenile ramblings..I thought ramblings were more along the lines of "FIRE TUBBY Smith, welcome Calipari"...Yeah thats a pretty nice post right there...I bring something every time, you're the one who cant keep up with corndog and I...
[quote author=corndog23 link=topic=20731.msg209280#msg209280 date=1142132620]
Terrible sophomore class NEXT year......Pay attention, bub. Re-read the first two lines of my original post. Sheesh! KERA and drugs have destroyed this younger generation.
[/quote]

Gee, i thought LSD and other drugs came about during your time Snow. You should probably do some research on the subject. Drugs were MUCH more prevelant in the late 60's and the 70's then they are today.
[/quote]

Indeed they did, corndog, but I stayed away from all that crazy stuff.  That's why today I have sound mind and body that allows me to give superior analytical insight on UK basketball.  Some of these kids today that argue Tubby ball are just simply wacked out on crack.
alphus......please go find someone else to play with, OK? 
Sorry snow, crack aint my style.
[quote author=Yellow Snow link=topic=20731.msg209292#msg209292 date=1142132961]
[quote author=corndog23 link=topic=20731.msg209280#msg209280 date=1142132620]
Terrible sophomore class NEXT year......Pay attention, bub. Re-read the first two lines of my original post. Sheesh! KERA and drugs have destroyed this younger generation.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Indeed they did, corndog, but I stayed away from all that crazy stuff.  That's why today I have sound mind and body that allows me to give superior analytical insight on UK basketball.  Some of these kids today that argue Tubby ball are just simply wacked out on crack.
[/quote]

Wow..Superial analyitcal insight consists of bitching all the time about the coach...Must also consist of contradictions such as "I dont watch UK basketball anymore" followed by "Gah that game today was awful" meaning you watched it...
[quote author=Yellow Snow link=topic=20731.msg209295#msg209295 date=1142133020]
alphus......please go find someone else to play with, OK? 
[/quote]

My work is done..Left you speechless again..Thanks..
Bye alfus........
Good bye Yellow Brick Snow....
[quote author=corndog23 link=topic=20731.msg209296#msg209296 date=1142133067]
Sorry snow, crack aint my style.
[/quote]

Glad to hear that, corndog.  BTw, better stay away from all of that crap if you know what's good for 'ya.

Heh....by the way you're singing Tubby's praises, I could have sworn you're messed up on something..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yellow Snow, Im not a fun of Tubby Smith either, but I dont complain about it all the time because that doesnt do nothing.

Also theres a difference in insight to games and just getting on here and being stupid about it, and thats what you do is be stupid about it. Theres no sense in acting like that sometimes.
Geraldo......chill out man.  This is just a little phunny between corndog and me.  Nobody means anything by it.  Don't try to spoil our humor.  If you don't like what's posted, skip it and move on.
Yeah, me and yellow snow are just having a little fun here. No reason to fly off the handle.
:thumpsup:
Im not having that much fun here guys...Im seriously trying to get my point across here....And I seriously dont consider it funny to bash a coach and players for a 21 win season without any facts or opinions other than not liking the coach...
[quote author=Yellow Snow link=topic=20731.msg209310#msg209310 date=1142133541]
Geraldo......chill out man.  This is just a little phunny between corndog and me.  Nobody means anything by it.  Don't try to spoil our humor.  If you don't like what's posted, skip it and move on.
[/quote]

Sorry I didnt know Im kind of new on here... :thumpsup:
alfus......I didn't mean to show favoritism in giving corndog a sig pic and didn't offer one to you, so let me make it up to 'ya.  Hope it didn't hurt your feelings too much.  I'll allow you to use this if you promise to be a good boy.

[Image: flashergocats.pNg.gif]

BTW, the guy kicking the crap out of that old lady is a bit annoying....
[quote author=Geraldo Rivera link=topic=20731.msg209343#msg209343 date=1142134353]
[quote author=Yellow Snow link=topic=20731.msg209310#msg209310 date=1142133541]
Geraldo......chill out man. This is just a little phunny between corndog and me. Nobody means anything by it. Don't try to spoil our humor. If you don't like what's posted, skip it and move on.
[/quote]

Sorry I didnt know Im kind of new on here... :thumpsup:[/quote]

That's OK Geraldo.......sometimes it's difficult to tell the loonies from the sane people here.  :lol: :lol:
[quote author=Yellow Snow link=topic=20731.msg209364#msg209364 date=1142134990]
[/quote]

I'll be sure to keep it on there then... :thumpsup:
Some would say its better than a 2 year old banner for Morgan County, but each person has their own preference...
[quote author=alfus21 link=topic=20731.msg209381#msg209381 date=1142135837]
[/quote]

Some would say its better than a 2 year old banner for Morgan County, but each person has their own preference...
[/quote]

Ill have to agree with you on this one Alfus. A 2004 championship banner is a bit overdue Yellow Snow.  Perhaps i can offer you a newer sig Yellow Snow...

MORGAN COUNTY! 2006 FIRST ROUND EXIT OF THE DISTRICT TOURNAMENT!!!  :lmao:

And Alfus, i also agree that there is no reason to bash the coach of our UK Wildcats. Yellow Snow has proven time and time again that he in fact cant prove anything.
I was counting on another banner this season, but West Carter didn't cooperate.

I guess you think a pic of Tubby would look better, huh?

One suggestion....learn to like it.
Ok we want facts here ya go. Tubby is currently ranked sixth among active coaches in winning percentage and he has led teams to 12-straight 20-win seasons. Also in 2005 he won Jim Phelan National Coach of the Year Award. People say that the championship we won in 98 was Pitinos. They may have been his players, but they were known as the Comeback Cats. When I think of that I think wow we made all those comebacks. The players must have been playing hard and there must have been some great coaching to do that. win•ning•est

Pronunciation: (win'ing-ist), [key]
—adj. Informal.
1. winning most often

I will give everyone that we are down this year but its not the end of the world. Look at what Tubby has done before doesn't that count? People say its been a downward spiral but i disagree. Over the last three seasons, no school has won as consistently as Kentucky, whose 87-15 record in that time leads the nation in winning percentage (.853) and fewest losses. The Cats have posted a remarkable 51-6 record against SEC opponents (regular season and conference tournament) during that same span. The Cats have posted a remarkable 51-6 record against SEC opponents (regular season and conference tournament) during that same span.Even more impressive, Smith has averaged more than 27 wins per season. In the SEC Tournament, he's 17-3 at UK, and he has won a league championship seven times in his 14 years as a head coach.  Since arriving in in Lexington in 1997, Smith has led Kentucky to one national championship, five SEC crowns and five SEC Tournament titles, with six Sweet 16 finishes, four elite eights, anda final four.

[quote author=corndog23 link=topic=20731.msg209439#msg209439 date=1142140011]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ill have to agree with you on this one Alfus. A 2004 championship banner is a bit overdue Yellow Snow. Perhaps i can offer you a newer sig Yellow Snow...

MORGAN COUNTY! 2006 FIRST ROUND EXIT OF THE DISTRICT TOURNAMENT!!! :lmao:

And Alfus, i also agree that there is no reason to bash the coach of our UK Wildcats. Yellow Snow has proven time and time again that he in fact cant prove anything.

[/quote]

Heh.....Corndog you silly boy.....You criticize me for using a 2 year old championship banner and some Wildcat fans I know on other chat sites use an 8 year old UK banner in their sig.  Perhaps I can offer them a 'newer sig pic'....... :lol: :lol:
[quote author=Yellow Snow link=topic=20731.msg209736#msg209736 date=1142188485]
[quote author=corndog23 link=topic=20731.msg209439#msg209439 date=1142140011]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ill have to agree with you on this one Alfus. A 2004 championship banner is a bit overdue Yellow Snow. Perhaps i can offer you a newer sig Yellow Snow...

MORGAN COUNTY! 2006 FIRST ROUND EXIT OF THE DISTRICT TOURNAMENT!!! :lmao:

[/quote]

Heh.....Corndog you silly boy.....You criticize me for using a 2 year old championship banner and some Wildcat fans I know on other chat sites use an 8 year old UK banner in their sig.  Perhaps I can offer them a 'newer sig pic'....... :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

Perhaps, but National titles are a lot better and more rare than a 16th Regional title from the state of Kentucky...Have you been calling for that coaches head too because of not even making the region?
Well if you want to get technical, there is only 1 boys basketball 16th regional championship from the state of Kentucky every year and there is only one mens national championship every year.  So, it's not a lot more rare.  They're equal.  But they are much better!
Pages: 1 2 3