Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard vs Leslie Co 2/22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any predictions or comments ?
I think if the Hollan kid is healthy the Dawgs will win this game. Big Al has molded this young group into a dangerous team despite alot of adversity. The Asher kid will be tough to handle but the great shooting of the bulldogs will be the difference. Hazard 61 Leslie Co 54
BIGDADDY B Wrote:Any predictions or comments ?

Should be a good game with a huge crowd. Better come early if you expect to get in. The Dawgs hope rise and fall on the availability of Josh Hollan. How recovered he is and how long he can go. I know he has been practicing with the team but I don't know at what speed he will be. Coach Hollan has done wonders with this team after losing several players who decided not to play. Leslie has been playing well as of late and will be benefiting from a huge homecourt crowd. Also Leslie has a lot of seniors who do not want to exit this early. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Hazard 68
Leslie Co. 59

Good luck Dawgs!!
I see the Dawgs pulling this one out late in the fourth.
Leslie County has improved over the last few weeks and I see them fighting in this one....
but Hazard will be too much and too much precise.
Hope this extra day of rest helped Josh Hollan... Need him back.
Good Luck Dawgs !!!
I am going with Leslie. I would like to see Leslie in regional tournament play.
Hazard by 9
WALL2WALL Wrote:I am going with Leslie. I would like to see Leslie in regional tournament play.

Sure you would...

The reason for your hate is listed below....
Hazard-54
Leslie Co-45
KyGurl Wrote:Good Luck Dawgs !!!

Go Dawgs !!!
Leslie shocks the world!!!
Hazard
If Holland dont play Leslie wins If Holland playes Hazard wins in Overtime by 3....
Josh Hollan is playing tonight!
Leslie Co. 55
Hazard 52
any update?