Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle County 81, KSD 6 (45th District)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
What the heck? lol.. That just isn't right
Got it from Advocate-Messenger. I don't see how this is even possible.
Really Boyle County? You could'nt put the freshman team in or your middle schoolers to play the deaf team?
Looking at khsaa, it looks like KSFD (1-23) was only averaging about 12 per game. In fact they lost to Indiana School for the Deaf by a score of 80-4. So, while I don't agree with Boyle's putting up 81, I can't say as though much could be done. I can't imagine that the girls from Boyle enjoyed the situation any more than those from KSFD.
KSD needs to drop out of district competition IMO. No need for them to continuously take beatings like this.
I dont see why Boyle gets any blame.
A 7th grade team probably could have racked up 80 on that team.
Its there own fault for competing.If they dont want to get spanked they need to drop out of district competetion.

For anybody thinking Boyle ran up the score, i bet they could have scored 200 if they wanted.
not being mean or anything but how do they hear the whistles, clock horn, their coach telling them what plays to run and all that?
^
I had a younger brother who played with a def boy back in grade school and middle school.
My brother also learnt to sign so that he could communicate with him.
The way he knew was simply by watching the players motions. He stopped when the players stopped and never had any problems.
Its not as hard as you think it would be.