Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Stephen A. Smith - Tim Tebow isn't a good QB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
anyone hear him on Sportscenter this morning?

He was on there saying that Tim Tebow couldn't throw and wasn't a good QB

He needs to stick with NBA and leave the rest of the pro sports to their analyst
That is the first thing Stephen A. Smith has ever said that makes sense.
He's not lying. Tebow is a horrible QB and his time is almost done.

However watching Skip and Stephen A is pure torture, both of these guys are awful. It like watching the view.
how is he a horrible QB? He's a runner, not a thrower but he can throw it if he has to (like he did against the Steelers). He's 9-6 since becoming a Starter (Oct. 23). I'm not a Tebow fan but it seems like ever since he started, everyone's hated on him
Over the same amount of starts, Tebow's numbers were better than Elway's.

Is he the greatest QB? No.

Would I say he is horrible? No.

He can only get better.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:That is the first thing Stephen A. Smith has ever said that makes sense.
He's not lying. Tebow is a horrible QB and his time is almost done.

However watching Skip and Stephen A is pure torture, both of these guys are awful. It like watching the view.

I agree with this completely.
Strikeout King Wrote:how is he a horrible QB? He's a runner, not a thrower but he can throw it if he has to (like he did against the Steelers). He's 9-6 since becoming a Starter (Oct. 23). I'm not a Tebow fan but it seems like ever since he started, everyone's hated on him

What?!?
Theres more people that have jumped on the Tebow bandwagon this year than anyone elses. Hes more loved than anyone in the NFL.

Im a hater because i can see how he is not a NFL QB.

Trust me when i say within 3 years he'll either be moved to another position or setting the bench as a 3rd string QB.

The Broncos wont even go 500 next year with him at QB.
Heard something funny yesterday...

What is the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow????

Jeremy Lin could actually be a decent quarterback......
Tebow is a winner I give him that, but nowhere near a good QB
WALL2WALL Wrote:Tebow is a winner I give him that, but nowhere near a good QB

Steelers Fan.... LOL

I'll call a winning QB, a good QB.....

Anytime a GREAT QB has GREAT stats but no rings all we hear is he can't win...

Anytime a GOOD QB just WINS all we hear is his stats suck...

SMH....
Tebow is average at best at the QB position and that is giving him a little more than he deserves, but he can be great at another position.
If he was black Smith would not be saying this.

I have had many of talks about him and a lot of people black and white all think he has race issues.
ekff Wrote:Steelers Fan.... LOL

I'll call a winning QB, a good QB.....

Anytime a GREAT QB has GREAT stats but no rings all we hear is he can't win...

Anytime a GOOD QB just WINS all we hear is his stats suck...

SMH....

A QB who is not in the top 10 QBs in the NFL is no good QB.
WALL2WALL Wrote:A QB who is not in the top 10 QBs in the NFL is no good QB.

You can't expect someone that comes straight from college and in their 2nd year to just be an automatic Top 10 QB, give him time and he will get there
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:What?!?
Theres more people that have jumped on the Tebow bandwagon this year than anyone elses. Hes more loved than anyone in the NFL.

Im a hater because i can see how he is not a NFL QB.

Trust me when i say within 3 years he'll either be moved to another position or setting the bench as a 3rd string QB.

The Broncos wont even go 500 next year with him at QB.

I'm not a fan of Tebow. But you all aren't the only ones that have said it. I have some friends that don't like him, typically because he beat the Steelers.

Stephen A. Smith wouldn't be saying this if Tebow was black or on his favorite football team.

He just needs to stick with the NBA
^ It was actually his 2nd year.....however, he will be the starter this year on a short leash. I think this upcoming year will be the most important for him.
WALL2WALL Wrote:A QB who is not in the top 10 QBs in the NFL is no good QB.

Thats just CRAZY!!!!

It's the NFL.... Buddy I promise you they all are good QB's....

Steelers Fan... LOL Big Ben most overrated QB in the league...
Strikeout King Wrote:I'm not a fan of Tebow. But you all aren't the only ones that have said it. I have some friends that don't like him, typically because he beat the Steelers.

Stephen A. Smith wouldn't be saying this if Tebow was black or on his favorite football team.

He just needs to stick with the NBA

Thats the reason i hate Stephen A. He throws the race card more than any black man on sports television.
Completly disgusting.
ekff Wrote:Thats just CRAZY!!!!

It's the NFL.... Buddy I promise you they all are good QB's....

Steelers Fan... LOL Big Ben most overrated QB in the league...

4th behind Brady, Brees, & Rodgers
WALL2WALL Wrote:4th behind Brady, Brees, & Rodgers

LOL.. Yeah Right...

Big Ben ain't on Peyton or Eli's level...

Seems like you want to judge Big Ben on his wins because his stats aren't great but you don't want to judge Tebow on his wins...

and ppl want to say Tebow's Def wins games well Big Ben has had a top3 Def every year...

Big Ben is a JOKE!!!
ekff Wrote:LOL.. Yeah Right...

Big Ben ain't on Peyton or Eli's level...

Seems like you want to judge Big Ben on his wins because his stats aren't great but you don't want to judge Tebow on his wins...

and ppl want to say Tebow's Def wins games well Big Ben has had a top3 Def every year...

Big Ben is a JOKE!!!

Peyton is not Peyton anymore. He was a better QB but with him getting older and his surgery I don't think he will ever be the same. And yes Ben is better than Eli.
WALL2WALL Wrote:Peyton is not Peyton anymore. He was a better QB but with him getting older and his surgery I don't think he will ever be the same. And yes Ben is better than Eli.

I am sorry, I am not bashing Big Ben but I do not think he is better than Eli.
WALL2WALL Wrote:Peyton is not Peyton anymore. He was a better QB but with him getting older and his surgery I don't think he will ever be the same. And yes Ben is better than Eli.

How to do u know?

The last time we seen Peyton he had over 30 TD's and over 4,000 yards...

Come on, Big Ben ain't that good..
ekff Wrote:How to do u know?

I don't, I am just speculating with his injury plus his age that he will not be the Peyton Manning that we all have seen.

As for the bold we going to have to agree to disagree cuz we have two different view points on Ben and neither of us r changing it.
Its either hit or miss with Tebow. When he's good he's good....when he's bad, he is pretty bad. There is no in between. He may have went 9-5 but 3 of those losses were by more than 3 possessions, and in another they didnt score. In denver, it was more of a pick your poison type of deal, and Tebow brought more excitement.
ekff Wrote:How to do u know?

Superbowl winner how many times!?
I always stick with this: Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless are the two worst 'analysts' on tv and everything they say should be immediately forgotten and disregarded as idiot babbling.
A QB who wins is a "good" QB. It's as simple as that. He might suck ass at throwing the ball, but that doesn't make him a horrible quarterback by any means. If anything, it gives him more credibility as a winner for being able to win with that shitty of an arm...
Tim Tebow is not a good QB, and for myself i cant stand Stephen A but i agree with him and imo Tebow got lucky he is know nor will he ever be a good QB. John Elway will be kicking himself next year when the Broncos finish last in the division because lack of offense u cant win if you cant score and you cant get lucky and win every game on a last second fluke pass/field goal just my opinion lol
Tebow is trash if for no other reason then he came from florida.
Tebow is a terrible QB! I do have to say this is the most anyone has followed a White Bronco since the Oj Simpson chase
Pages: 1 2