Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell County 62 - Hazard 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congrats Pirates.

I called Powell by 4 in the prediction thread.
Did Hollan play for HHS?
Fouls:

Hazard - 17

Powell - 20

1st Half Fouls:

Hazard 5

Powell 9

2nd Half Fouls:

Hazard 12

Powell 11
MVP2 Wrote:Did Hollan play for HHS?

no. him and brashear were injured
Powell Co. 62
Hazard 57

Hazard 12 14 17 14 57
Powell Co. 18 11 16 17 62

Hazard (18-10) -- Triplett 14, Whitaker 11, Arnett 8, Thompson 8, Hardy 7, Combs 5, Wells 3, Hall 1.

Powell Co. (17-12) -- Marcum 20, Dennis 20, Monnett 5, J. Goodwin 5, R. Goodwin 4, B. Goodwin 1, Conner 5.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/10403...rylink=cpy
coming from a Rival School, I hope Dennis from Powell County is ok, very nice player for the Pirates
I wasn't at game what happened to Dennis kid?
speedy socks Wrote:I wasn't at game what happened to Dennis kid?

He hit his head and elbow pretty hard on the court. Refs had to call Coach Hall to check on him. Both Coach Hall and Coach Jones of the Powell Girls and Dennis' Dad were all down there checkin on him.
Hope he is alright. I am guessing Powell is favorite at the moment going in to the district, but probably will need every body if they have to play Estill in Championship.
Hazard needs to get Hollan back, if not can Leslie pull an upset?
speedy socks Wrote:Hope he is alright. I am guessing Powell is favorite at the moment going in to the district, but probably will need every body if they have to play Estill in Championship.

I hope they have to play Us. Lee isn't gonna be an easy out. Last time Estill played in Powell's Gym, Estill's Baber lit both Ryle and Prestonsburg up from behind the arc and finished 2nd in Powell's 3 point shootout behind a grant county player

hillmonster Wrote:Hazard needs to get Hollan back, if not can Leslie pull an upset?

It's very possible
hillmonster Wrote:Hazard needs to get Hollan back, if not can Leslie pull an upset?

Could happen.....

Hollan is as important to Hazard as player in the region is to there team... Only player that is more important to there team is Day...
Is the kelly kid not getting any playing time or he just didnt score. He is very athletic, figured he would play alot more.
Congrats Powell. The tri-county bulldogs go down.
It must be tough to be a "bench warmer" all your life.. Do I sense a little jealouly on your part. Don't worry about the "dawgs". They will be just fine. Besides, why wouldn't those tri-county kids want to better themselves..just saying...
hornaplenty Wrote:It must be tough to be a "bench warmer" all your life.. Do I sense a little jealouly on your part. Don't worry about the "dawgs". They will be just fine. Besides, why wouldn't those tri-county kids want to better themselves..just saying...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. gOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOd One

If they don't get Hollan back it won't be an upset. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.