Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Buckhorn 57 - Knott County Central 55
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Day with the game winning put back
Wasn't this senior night for The Horn?
Nice win for Buckhorn!
zaga_fan Wrote:Wasn't this senior night for The Horn?

Buckhorn has Estill at home tomorrow not so I'm not sure if they used this for Senior night or if there using tomorrow's game against Estill for Senior Night
Knott has hit a rough patch late in the season, going to be interesting to see how they recover. Congrats to Buckhorn.
Tonight was senior night
Sk I started this thread also please delete it
^I got ya Wink
^Thank you
If knott doesn't start finishing games it's gonna be a short tournament for them
Like I said in an earlier thread....

You can't let teams hang around.

EVERYONE makes a run.
If you don't put a team away and they make that run on you late....
you're in trouble.

From what I can tell Buckhorn only led a few seconds of this one.
the game flip flop down the strech as each team could not stop the other on the offense. it was who had the ball last would win the game on a last second basket. Knott got to stop turning the ball over during the games. turn overs are killing this team.
zaga_fan Wrote:Like I said in an earlier thread....

You can't let teams hang around.

EVERYONE makes a run.
If you don't put a team away and they make that run on you late....
you're in trouble.

From what I can tell Buckhorn only led a few seconds of this one.

I think there first lead came in the last two or three mins of the game. Knott would get up 6 or 7 and they would let buckhorn cut it down to 2 or 3, done this all night
Congratulations Buckhorn. Huge win gives them momentum going into district against PCC.
so now the question is, does John Noble rest his starters tomorrow against Estill County and save them for PCC or does he play them?
Exciting win for Buckhorn! Congrats to them!
Ohh yeah..KCC best team in da region fo sho...

:trolldad:
Buckhorn 57
Knott Co. Central 55

Knott Co. Central 17 15 7 16 55
Buckhorn 14 15 11 19 57

Knott Co. Central -- Justice 21, Davis 11, Adams 9, Hall 8, Cornett 4, Christian 2.

Buckhorn -- Easterling 21, Day 19, Gay 8, Couch 7, Blank

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/10403...rylink=cpy
Knott is slipping at the wrong time but the one thing that have in their advantage is, home court through out region.
Congrats Buckhorn! This should have been the game of the week.
KCC having a hard time winning a close one.
It was senior night for Buckhorn
2 big heavyweights here in the 14th slugged it out until the last second. Day hit one of the biggest shots of his life on seniornight at home, Congrats to him and the Wildcats. Noble said on Sports Overtime, they are less than a week away from "SHOCKING THE WORLD", guess that means they expect to beat Perry in a wild one! Wednesday night will be crazy over in Hyden. Can't wait. Good luck to all in their districts next week.
Knott's whole crew of coaches got out coached all night long by "Coach of the Year", John Noble. Everytime they would change something and make a run, Noble would come back and adjust and bring his team right back. He done a great job all night at adjustments. Knott has no idea how to utilize their steroid babies. If they would put them inside where they belong and make them throw it inside instead of letting poor Adams bomb up threes all night long, they would be much more productive. Justice can shoot the lights out when he is open, and Davis is improving on his shot lately, but he needs to be inside where no one can handle him. He is a beast and belongs in the paint. Buckhorn has no one that can guard anyone inside. If Davis, Hall and Christian gets in the paint and shows everyone that they are stronger than anyone in this region inside, they could not be touched. But looks like it takes a lot more brains on the sidelines to understand what they have. Just don't understand what is going on lately with these guys. Maybe Noble can give them some coaching tips for next week.
good win
Anyone have a clue as to what Justice's PPG average is on the season? Or assists? That kid scores ALOT, it's crazy.
vundy33 Wrote:Anyone have a clue as to what Justice's PPG average is on the season? Or assists? That kid scores ALOT, it's crazy.

21.6 ppg, 3.7 RPG, shoots 53.6 %

Shots Attempted (2 & 3) - 364

Shots Made (2 & 3) - 195 (53.6%)

3 PT FG Attempted - 129

3 PT FG MADE - 61 (47.3%)

FT Attempted - 145

FT Made - 124 (85.5 %)
Wall4president Wrote:Knott's whole crew of coaches got out coached all night long by "Coach of the Year", John Noble. Everytime they would change something and make a run, Noble would come back and adjust and bring his team right back. He done a great job all night at adjustments. Knott has no idea how to utilize their steroid babies. If they would put them inside where they belong and make them throw it inside instead of letting poor Adams bomb up threes all night long, they would be much more productive. Justice can shoot the lights out when he is open, and Davis is improving on his shot lately, but he needs to be inside where no one can handle him. He is a beast and belongs in the paint. Buckhorn has no one that can guard anyone inside. If Davis, Hall and Christian gets in the paint and shows everyone that they are stronger than anyone in this region inside, they could not be touched. But looks like it takes a lot more brains on the sidelines to understand what they have. Just don't understand what is going on lately with these guys. Maybe Noble can give them some coaching tips for next week.

How do you get "out coached"? Did KCC "outcoach" them when they beat Buckhorn in the WYMT? I think many people underestimate how good Buckhorn is. Buckhorn could win the 14th, in fact the 14th is very competitive this year. I see PCC, KCC, Buckhorn, Breathitt, and Hazard to a lesser extent with chances to win it.
vundy33 Wrote:Ohh yeah..KCC best team in da region fo sho...

:trolldad:

I don't know what your problem is with KCC but you need to get over it. fo sho.
Benchwarmer Wrote:I don't know what your problem is with KCC but you need to get over it. fo sho.

butt

hurt
Pages: 1 2 3