Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Elliott County 55 Greenup County 51-16th Region Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Congrats Elliott County!!
Wow they are making some noise they caught my eye. good game!  :clap:
Elliott is the favorite to win the 16th region now.....
Is this the 1st time Elliott will be playing in the region championship game?

I hope they win the region.  I hear they are very young and talented and they are going to be a very good team for the next couple of years.
This is their first time ever being in the tourney. And they are a young squad i think made up of mostly soph an jr.
No....this is not Elliott's first trip to the regional, but it has been a few years since they were there though.  I do think it was only their 3rd ever win in the 16th regional tourney.
[quote author=Yellow Snow link=topic=20685.msg208321#msg208321 date=1142045118]
No....this is not Elliott's first trip to the regional, but it has been a few years since they were there though.  I do think it was only their 3rd ever win in the 16th regional tourney.
[/quote]

Like I said lol. but its been a whle since they been back to the tourney. but hey let the big  :party: begin tomorrow!
[quote author=PHSFAN link=topic=20685.msg208256#msg208256 date=1142040244]
Is this the 1st time Elliott will be playing in the region championship game?

[/quote]

Yes, this is Elliott County's first appearence in the regional championship.

What a game. Both teams played well, but it was Elliott that made big plays and hit some clutch free throws towards the end to seal it. The Faulkners for Elliott played well in this game, and Jonathan Ferguson once again provided a huge spark for the Lions with 22 points. Congrats to the Lions on the win and good luck in the regional final.
doesnt Ellliot start 3 freshman
[quote author=The Fan link=topic=20685.msg208395#msg208395 date=1142048736]
[/quote]

Yes, the Faulkner twins and Jonathan Ferguson are all freshmen.
[quote author=The Fan link=topic=20685.msg208395#msg208395 date=1142048736]
[/quote]

Yep, they're freshmen, but were held back in the 7th grade.  Should be sophs.