Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rumor--Bobby Fraley quits.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody heard if that big farley kid for bhs has quit or not?
Walked out on his team in the third quarter last night. He threw his jersey down on the floor and walked off the court.
I dont know if true or not but I do know when I watched them play Perry Central other day, the big guy looked frustrated all night. He was posting up calling for the ball but didnt get many touches unless it was off a rebound. I hope not true, BC really needs this guy to make a push at region.
Thanks for the info. I hope the big man has a change in heart, and if he does come back that his teamates and the coaching staff appreciate him more.
He plays really hard and I think he is crucial to Breathitt's success.
However, I don't know if Denny would take him back after he pulled a stunt like that.
I know that Jordon Bellamy quit the team a day or two before they played PCC, but he came back and was out there for senior night against Owsley county. As far as Bobby quitting
I have no clue, I left after the first quarter against Owsley, so I didn't get to see the incident.
I was going to say the same thing I know Bellamy did quit and came back. I didnt go to the Owsley Co I didnt think it would be much. I'll try to get some info and get to yall on this topic
What the hell is going on with Breathitt Co.? I thought they would roll to the region championship. They better be glad they got Riverside Christian in districts.
clever. Knott @ Buckhorn Loss....Breathitt @ Buckhorn Win.
Bobby's dad puts a LOT of pressure on him to play well. Pair that with the fact he hasn't been getting a lot of touches in the post the last few weeks and his frustration probably got the best of him. I wasn't at the game when he quit but have talked to several people who were there.

Bobby is a good kid who will more than likely be back on the team after he talks with Coach Fugate and the rest of the team. He will learn from this mistake and grow from it. Breathitt needs Bobby playing well, focused and committed to make a run at region.
Plus I didnt think people in caney had computers.
Well
Breathitt loss to Wolfe Co.
Dang
Tailback44 Wrote:Plus I didnt think people in caney had computers.

We have a college. What happened to Lee's Community College. Ran out of people who could read?
Free throws win ball games BC missed more than 10 FTs that game. simple as that.
Tailback44 Wrote:Free throws win ball games BC missed more than 10 FTs that game. simple as that.

OK?
Benchwarmer Wrote:We have a college. What happened to Lee's Community College. Ran out of people who could read?

Knott co will be broke before we know it. Since knott is such a paradise why does the judge of your county send his OWN his kids to another school out of the county?
Tailback44 Wrote:Knott co will be broke before we know it. Since knott is such a paradise why does the judge of you county send his OWN his kids to another school out of the county?

His problem. Since Breathitt is a paradise why do they loose players to Perry and Pike counties. And, Breathitt is already broke.
Got to be good to play with the big dawgs down at the riverbank. If they transfer they're obliviously not that good to play. Most that transfer to play football not my fault we have a top notch football team every year. How many state titles does knott have? When was the last time they won a football game? LOL and answer the question why does the Judge of your county send his kids to another school?
Tailback44 Wrote:Got to be good to play with the big dawgs down at the riverbank. If they transfer they're obliviously not that good to play. Most that transfer to play football not my fault we have a top notch football team every year. How many state titles does knott have? When was the last time they won a football game? LOL and answer the question ?

First part:So Noble for PCC girls and Huff for PCC boys could not play and are not good enough for Breathitt basketball?

Second part: How many state titles does Breathitt have in academics, speech and Tiddly Winks.

Third part: have no clue. guess he knows his soon couldnt play for KCC? Or, has something against someone else. Who kows. Could care less.
Tailback44 Wrote:Got to be good to play with the big dawgs down at the riverbank. If they transfer they're obliviously not that good to play. Most that transfer to play football not my fault we have a top notch football team every year. How many state titles does knott have? When was the last time they won a football game? LOL and answer the question why does the Judge of your county send his kids to another school?

I'm gonna give this a shot. The thompsons think there three levels better than everyone else and I would say that they thought knott would have there middle of the pack team like they normally do for the time that matt would be in school. Hazard normally is top 3 team every year and has great athletics and most people think more of hazard than knott.
Tailback44 Wrote:Got to be good to play with the big dawgs down at the riverbank. If they transfer they're obliviously not that good to play. Most that transfer to play football not my fault we have a top notch football team every year. How many state titles does knott have? When was the last time they won a football game? LOL and answer the question why does the Judge of your county send his kids to another school?

The Shouse kid started middle line backer as a freshman at Breathitt. The Boggs kid has some of the best stats in the state. Kyle Huff is an exceptional player. The Creech kid that went to wolfe county would have been a heck of a basket ball player. I think any of these kids could have played with the "big dawgs". If they had had all the talent they ran off they would have been a state contender not a state pretender.
Kentucky Sports Fan Wrote:The Shouse kid started middle line backer as a freshman at Breathitt. The Boggs kid has some of the best stats in the state. Kyle Huff is an exceptional player. The Creech kid that went to wolfe county would have been a heck of a basket ball player. I think any of these kids could have played with the "big dawgs". If they had had all the talent they ran off they would have been a state contender not a state pretender.

I think it is stretching too say that Breathitt "ran off" all that talent. Those kids decided to leave for various reasons.
He needs to come back if BC wants to make a good run in the regional tourney.