Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Senior Eagle- Chessi Griffith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted to write and commend Chessi on a heck of a basketball career.  Ever since I knew her I realized that she holds a true love for the game.  Many times I believe she has been underrated, but I believe that the success that Johnson Central has had this year was because of this young lady. She knew it was up to her to lead her team. Chessi, you played your heart out the other night and there is nothing you should feel ashamed about.  But its been a pleasure watching you over these past few years. I hope she does well in life.  Just remember this only prepares you for the future. Be strong and keep that head up.
Well I have to agree with you totally senioreagle...I love this girl dearly and have so much respect for her..not only does she show so much heart when she plays ball but also in life!!!  She is one of the most considerate and well mannered teenagers I have ever came in contact with....She really was an amazing leader this year with her team...I hated to see her journey end this way but she has NOTHING to be ashamed of she gave it all she had and made us all proud....You always hear about Chelsee and Calloray..well I have to put Chessi right up there with them.. she loves the game and is a real go gether!!!  Good luck in college and keep your head high!!!  We love you!!!
I have only had the chance to be around you a few times but i must commend you on being a great leader for that Lady Eagle ball team.  You have a bright future.
Good luck in the future Chessi. You'll greatly be missed.
[quote author=Golden Eagle link=topic=20678.msg209347#msg209347 date=1142134379]
Good luck in the future Chessi. You'll greatly be missed.
In response to Tommy Boy, I must agree. As a huge fan of the Lady Eagles, I have watched almost every game. I have known Chessi for many years.
She is truly a very amazing  young lady. She is a very good example of what every young player should be on and off the floor.Facts everyone should know of this young lady. This was her very first year, to be able to start and play on a regular basic. She played guard for the middle school and High school her freshman and sophmore years. She was moved to the post her Junior year. She made the adjustment and done very well. She truly loves the game of basketball. Her leadership and drive was amazing. The Lagy Eagles will miss her, this year she was the heart and soul of this team. GOOD LUCK Chessi ! [/quote]