Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard @ Powell 2/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hazard travels to Powell Tomorrow to take on the pirates. This is powells sr night an there will be a girl/boy dbl header. The boys play at 8. I rlly think the sr dominated powell team will be ready to play to hopefully get the last w in a season game they will play at home. ill take powell in this one by 3. thoughts?
Powell by 4
Don't look like Josh Hollan (Hazard) will be ready for this game.
Hopefully, the Bulldogs pull it out. I am going with Hazard 61-56.
is hollan hazard's big man? i cant recall but i kno he is one of there top players right?
basketballfan10 Wrote:is hollan hazard's big man? i cant recall but i kno he is one of there top players right?

Hollan is the point guard.... He is a soph but he's a very nice player.... I'd say he is the best player on the team... Evan Whitaker is the big man, and he's pretty good as well...
Without Hollon this will be a very tough game for Hazard,,,struggled really bad last night against Pike Central with out him.

Really think he makes Hazard a 12 to 15 point better team when he is playing,, they are very shaky without him.
i knew he was one of there best players but i didnt kno he had that much of an impact
ekff Wrote:Hollan is the point guard.... He is a soph but he's a very nice player.... I'd say he is the best player on the team... Evan Whitaker is the big man, and he's pretty good as well...

IMO no doubt Hollan the best player on this team. Without him they are middle of the pack in the region, with him they are dangerous team in the tournament. Don't know if they could win the region would take a favorable draw and a break or two. However without him it's hard seeing them going too far. Hope he recovers and is able to play. If i'm not wrong seems like he also hurt his ankle last year about tournament time. Back to the subject can't see the Dawgs winning at Powell without him. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Dawgs by 2. Good luck
Powell-58
Hazard Co-54