Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell County 66 - Wolfe County 53
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Denniston with 13 pts. missed several easy layups
Powell dominated the inside an rebounds of this game. I think conner had 17 pts an dennis had 11pts and 19rebs in this game. Denniston was rlly frustrated by powells defense on him all night. Good bounce win from a horrible loss at prestonsburge
basketballfan10 Wrote:Powell dominated the inside an rebounds of this game. I think conner had 17 pts an dennis had 11pts and 19rebs in this game. Denniston was rlly frustrated by powells defense on him all night. Good bounce win from a horrible loss at prestonsburge

I don't think the "D" frustrated him;it was more like every time "someone" on his team touched the ball he thought he was a point guard and tried to drive the ball the length of the floor and missed it or tried jacking up a 3 and missed it.Sawyer missed one easy layup that he started to dunk then changed his mind in "flight".Other than that he played a solid game.Grahm dominated the inside.He probly had at least 5 blocks or more.
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:I don't think the "D" frustrated him;it was more like every time "someone" on his team touched the ball he thought he was a point guard and tried to drive the ball the length of the floor and missed it or tried jacking up a 3 and missed it.Sawyer missed one easy layup that he started to dunk then changed his mind in "flight".Other than that he played a solid game.Grahm dominated the inside.He probly had at least 5 blocks or more.

graham did not dominate the inside. he might have had 5 blocks but they were all on smaller ppl of powell such as marcum an monnet both who are which 5'8". He couldnt do anything with dennis when he got his touches. 4-6 from the field for 11pts and 19rebs is what i call dominating the inside not having 5 weak blocked shots. an btw sawyer still put up his usual 15-20 shots. he is a good player but not the god gifted one u all think he is.
Congrats PC!