Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 64 Letcher Central 62
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from SV
doesn't surprise me. LCC is a good team no doubt, but what would the score have been if SV was healthy?
Congrats girls. Huge win over a good team.
Congrats SV!
Congrats to SV on a big win tonight against a solid LC team, keep up the good work.
LCC is top 3 in the 14th, Maybe the 2nd ranked team.......LCC is tough, Congrats Ladycats . This is a nice win for a very young team. Great team effort, Great game for Smith, Fraley, Rowe, and Wright.......and a good game for Mullins (which is a lil banged up)

Valley has a very deep bench, which will help them in the long run. Also, Congrats to Coach Rowe for holding on to this one while the Cougars made a run late in the game!
:Thumbs:Big win for the LadyCats of Shelby Valley! It was good to hear that Leza Mullins was able to play. Get well and keep up the good play girls!
I love watching these girls play. They have matured alot this season as athletes and despite being very young are starting to show alot of poise. Three more games then the road to Bowling Green begins!
Congrats to SV! Huge win over a great team!
Bring on tourney time. I want to see how far this team can go!!!
Valley will go as far as the three will take them. They have shot the three well all year.
Congrats to Shelby Valley on a good win. Their shooting percentage that night was unreal.
Their defense was not so bad tonight either. C. Wright held K. Eldridge to 4, a girl who averages about 20 a game.
NuttinButNet Wrote:doesn't surprise me. LCC is a good team no doubt, but what would the score have been if SV was healthy?

Who do the girls got out?? Good win for SV!
Congrats to SV. Huge win over one of the better teams in the mountains should give them a good boost of confidence heading into the post-season.