Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: American Idol, anyone else watch this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone tell me how the geek keeps making it? Who is voting for this kid? He is the worst one on the show by a mile.
I agree with will getting voted of but Gideon I thought was one of the better ones left.  I dont know how he keeps getting by because he cant sing.
[quote author=Batpuff link=topic=20659.msg207872#msg207872 date=1141997431]
I agree with will getting voted of but Gideon I thought was one of the better ones left.  I dont know how he keeps getting by because he cant sing.
[/quote]Gideon wasn't bad, but man , I'm glad he's gone. He was the scariest looking man ever!!! Check out those eyebrows, he looked like Sideshow Bob.
I really liked Gedeon and the girl that plays basketball that was kicked off last night.  I think people vote for the guy with glasses because they feel sorry for him or something because of his look... but I agree with you guys.. he should be gone by now
Even though he is ugly Elliot is a really good singer!
I have not voted for him.  His time is up and now it is time for singing lessons.
I KNOW!!! He has the biggest lisp of any singer i have ever heard! i mean for real he may be 16 and they dont want to hurt his feelings but honestly its time for him to go...
[quote author=gobles_girl40 link=topic=20659.msg209904#msg209904 date=1142199884]
I KNOW!!! He has the biggest lisp of any singer i have ever heard! i mean for real he may be 16 and they dont want to hurt his feelings but honestly its time for him to go...
[/quote]

HIS LISP KILLS ME!
[quote author=98NCCalum link=topic=20659.msg207865#msg207865 date=1141996372]
Can anyone tell me how the geek keeps making it? Who is voting for this kid? He is the worst one on the show by a mile.
[/quote]

I'm wondering the same thing....  The kid is absolutely horrible and Starry Starry Night was a horrible song choice.  I hope he gets booted soon....On the otherhand, I think Chris Daughtry is really good.  He has potential to win the entire thing.... 
Kevin Covais will probably being going home this week. The only reason I think he has stayed is because he is a cute and pitiful little guy. However, I do think he was better than Gedeon and only because that guy had a weird personality. It just wasn't working for him.

I'd like to see Elliot, Ace, or Chris win the whole thing. I like Kelly and Mandisa too but I think a guy will definitely win this year.
Chris should be the winner this year,  his style of singing is what they are really looking for.IMO
I like Ace....is it just me being weird or does anyone else think hes kinda cute???
because you vote on who to keep not who to kick off
I really think Chris Daughtry should be considered the favorite as of right now. Having said that, I think that Elliott Yamin and Ace Young are just shades behind him. Also, I'd like to add that Melissa and Kelly are probably the two hottest girls that have ever been on that show. Melissa may have deserved to go home last week, but her looks will keep her around for possibly two more shows. Kelly, is just like a Jessica Simpson, so ditzy and good-looking that you can't help but like them... temporarily. But maybe, people will get aggravated with it like in Newlyweds.
[quote author=gobles_girl40 link=topic=20659.msg210759#msg210759 date=1142301549]
I like Ace....is it just me being weird or does anyone else think hes kinda cute???
[/quote]

O i think Ace is real cute!! :lol:
LOL..yeah he is a cutie but I have this feeling that he possibly may be gay...not that it's a bad thing but...
I just want too know what the deal is with all the twins on the show. Bucky, Ace, Becky(i believe that was her name, the really good looking one that got voted off). Theres a few more, just can't remember their names. And I think Chris will win it all. I liked Becky, but I was going on looks alone. Confusedhh: :lol:
and again Kevin did not go home. Melissa went home. What do y'all think about that? lol...
I can't believe Kevin is still there! I liked Melissa. Guess people are not voting.  I don't call in and vote - just watch the shows.
I think they should change the name to American Idiot. But thats my opinion. Peace.
Melissa McGhee was probably one of the 5 hottest girls that I have ever seen; she definitely deserved in over Kevin and Bucky. But with Barry Manilow as the guest, this week, most should struggle.
Does anyone else actually like Taylor?
Singing wise i like Taylor. His actions are sort of funny but i think hes an ok singer...
it just don't interest me as much this year...i watch it when i catch it on
I <3 mandisa..she can really sing!
well chris is my fav but kevin the guy with a lisp needs to be kicked off the cos he cant sing and the only reason he is still on there is because he is the youngest and he is a joke.
[quote author=gobles_girl40 link=topic=20659.msg209904#msg209904 date=1142199884]
[/quote]

AMEN!
Kevin definitely needs to go.