Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What Are Your Plans For Valentines Day?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are your plans for Valentines Day?
Dinner and a ball game, I would say sex but I know that's not happening..lol
king360 Wrote:Dinner and a ball game, I would say sex but I know that's not happening..lol

Perry/Breathitt?

I think that's what we are going to do as well.

Only I can probably guarantee the sex lol
I'll probably be with one of your guys' girlfriend or wife.
see the following.......
Seminary classes all day long Sad My wife has classes all day as well at LWC.
Not a damn thing. Me and my girl split ways over the weekend I did give the stuff I bought to her friends though
Westside Wrote:What are your plans for Valentines Day?

Rough sex..
^
My valentines present consist of the normal things.....

Teddy Bear (ME)
Milk Cholcolate (Lube)
And a bunch of flowers (my seeds of love)

LOL, sorry had to.
work, a trip to the gym and then home to be with my favorite person, me.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
My valentines present consist of the normal things.....

Teddy Bear (ME)
Milk Cholcolate (Lube)
And a bunch of flowers (my seeds of love)

LOL, sorry had to.

:lame:

I'm making Pappy Bear his favorite dinner. He likes my cooking better than anywhere we could go to eat out. (ain't that nice)
Then we'll have some alone time!!
:Clap:
Dinner..Breathitt/Perry game.
Granny Bear Wrote::lame:

I'm making Pappy Bear his favorite dinner. He likes my cooking better than anywhere we could go to eat out. (ain't that nice)
Then we'll have some alone time!!
:Clap:

:why:
Nada....I have to work so I will see my wife maybe 10 minutes before and 10 minutes after...
^
Hmmm...ten minutes might be enough...
ask GUT!!!

:lmao::lmao:
I don't know if I like where this is going...
Granny Bear Wrote:^
Hmmm...ten minutes might be enough...
ask GUT!!!

:lmao::lmao:

As quick as a carwash.
Hey the better you are, the lesser the time you need to prove it!!
Confusednicker:
Went to the Italian place in Paintsville with the bride. Had a great rack of lamb.

BTW, if anybody want to eats there, I would suggest they hurry up. I don't expect them to be there long. They aren't doing the "Italian" decorating that I suspected that they would do, they have very little "Italian restaurant ambiance". This place still looks pretty much like the "BBQ/redneck concert place" it was before. They are playing WSIP country music through a standard boom box placed over by the bar. For about 400 bucks they could place speakers in the drop ceiling, and buy a stereo that is XM capable, and play the music they are supposed to, Italian style, all over the restaurant. They told me a month ago that the wine and spirits would be there in a week, as of last night, nothing. I see this place going down the drain pretty quick. It's a shame too, they have good food.
TheRealVille Wrote:Went to the Italian place in Paintsville with the bride. Had a great rack of lamb.

BTW, if anybody want to eats there, I would suggest they hurry up. I don't expect them to be there long. They aren't doing the "Italian" decorating that I suspected that they would do, they have very little "Italian restaurant ambiance". This place still looks pretty much like the "BBQ/redneck concert place" it was before. They are playing WSIP country music through a standard boom box placed over by the bar. For about 400 bucks they could place speakers in the drop ceiling, and buy a stereo that is XM capable, and play the music they are supposed to, Italian style, all over the restaurant. They told me a month ago that the wine and spirits would be there in a week, as of last night, nothing. I see this place going down the drain pretty quick. It's a shame too, they have good food.
Anything like Chirico's?

I hate their hours, but love that place.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Anything like Chirico's?

I hate their hours, but love that place.
I haven't ate at that one Panther, so I couldn't say. The one in Paintsville has real good food, but everything else sucks about it. I don't like going out to a Valentines dinner, at an Italian place, and listening to WSIP. I told them as much.
Granny Bear Wrote:Hey the better you are, the lesser the time you need to prove it!!
Confusednicker:

:Thumbs:
Remember now, all you single guys: “No matter how good she looks - no matter how sweet she talks - somebody, somewhere is sick and tired of putting up with her shit.”
Kevin Nealon takes a class on how to be seductive.

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/videos/index...0_0ou06l4d
^ All you guys will really enjoy the above video. :biggrin::Clap:
I worked, then went looking at R/T Challengers afterwards, called in an order at Jabos State of Mine restaurant, picked it up, went home and washed my scrubs. I have been working on a new song and finished it a few days ago, and came up with the nastiest, filthiest stoner guitar riffs and solos of all time (sounds like its straight out of 1969). Chilled out and listened to music, hung out with my Beardog..Im 36 years old, and have zero interest in a relationship. Ive got too many bosses at work. Dont need another one Smile But I hope you guys had a great Vday..
Your Beardog is awesome man..
Dating whole day is my plan for this valentine's day and spend my whole day whole time with my valentine will be great.
vundy33 Wrote:Your Beardog is awesome man..
Thanks bro, yeah he's pretty good company..hows life going for you??