Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Voice Your Opinion About Digger Phelps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They are having a radio show just to hate on him lol

Call (502) 384-1450
Haha this is awesome...
Digger may have bit off a bit more than his old dumb ass can chew this time lol.
I honestly could care less. I don't like Digger, but I don't dislike him either. To me, not caring about someone is worse, because that makes you a non-factor at all.
Stardust Wrote:I honestly could care less. I don't like Digger, but I don't dislike him either. To me, not caring about someone is worse, because that makes you a non-factor at all.

I was not going to ask because I feel like I am the only one that does not know,but I need to know. What did Digger say to make every one so mad!
I really do not care too much for Digger. He is a little bit of a pompous prick. Always, with a comment relating to his mediocre days at Notre Dame. REALLY do not care for him after a little stunt like this.
Anytime a UK fan sees this guy anywhere they should just start booing.
Its funny how the real person comes out when its not supposed to but i promise this guy behind closed doors is a huge UK hater.
sstack Wrote:I was not going to ask because I feel like I am the only one that does not know,but I need to know. What did Digger say to make every one so mad!

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...p?t=129940
Stardust Wrote:I honestly could care less. I don't like Digger, but I don't dislike him either. To me, not caring about someone is worse, because that makes you a non-factor at all.

Took the words right out of my mouth. I like Jay and Hubert alright, but Digger is just another ESPN talking head.
What's wrong with. Guy disliking a team? Lol everyone has there teams. I mean jimmy dykes is one of if not the most bias announcers out there! Hate listening to this guy! I look for him to say how he crawls under cals desk everyday and how good it is. He is retarded to listen to nearly all the time
^
You cant honestly expect someone to "like" loserville.
Look at your team.
^^lol..

And theVille, I think we're all in agreement on Jimmy Dikes, haha. But Digger goes above and beyond stupid.
vundy33 Wrote:^^lol..

And theVille, I think we're all in agreement on Jimmy Dikes, haha. But Digger goes above and beyond stupid.

I agree with that! But IMO he is no worse than jimmy dikes. To me Dickie V is great! You guys may hate him because he likes duke, but he calls it the way e sees it and quite frankly he is pretty accurate most the time. He tweets everyday about the BBN and how they are great. Yet you guys hate him lol.... Digger.... I just thought he said something in the video to make you all mad.
theVILLE Wrote:I agree with that! But IMO he is no worse than jimmy dikes. To me Dickie V is great! You guys may hate him because he likes duke, but he calls it the way e sees it and quite frankly he is pretty accurate most the time. He tweets everyday about the BBN and how they are great. Yet you guys hate him lol.... Digger.... I just thought he said something in the video to make you all mad.

Most UK fans don't like Jimmy Dykes either. And I like Dickie V, but I can see why some UK fans get annoyed with him and it doesn't have anything to do with Duke. I don't like being told how I am going to react to a loss while the game is still being played by a 70+ year old man whose only perception of current UK fans comes from what he reads on the internet. For the most part I like the guy, but he is losing his grip and needs to hang it up is all I'm saying.
I hate Digger but, I have to say that Doug Gottlieb is a very very close second!
theVILLE Wrote:I agree with that! But IMO he is no worse than jimmy dikes. To me Dickie V is great! You guys may hate him because he likes duke, but he calls it the way e sees it and quite frankly he is pretty accurate most the time. He tweets everyday about the BBN and how they are great. Yet you guys hate him lol.... Digger.... I just thought he said something in the video to make you all mad.

lol, not you guys. I love Dickie V. I think he doesn't have a "favorite", he just loves good teams with good fans. UK fans that hate him are pretty stupid in my opinion...every sports announcer can't love us 100% of the time.