Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Favorite Rivalry in the past 15 years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's your favorite? Mine was probably Perry Central and Breathitt County back when Jacob Hundley and the Miller twins played.
Lexington Catholic and Scott County.
Campbell Co/Brossart
Ashland/ Rose Hill
Russell/Greenup in the 63rd
Pcc and HHS. With all the talks that are going on now between the two schools, it just might come back which is great.
In the 13th, Bell county and Middlesboro and Barbourville and Knox Central, Corbin and South.
Harlan county and Bell seem to be building what could soon turn into a rivalry though lol
Estill/Powell

Estill/Lee

Gyms are usually packed when these teams hook up
Perry Central and Hazard
13th- South L. vs North L.
14th- Hazard vs Perry Central
The Somerset-Pulaski County games were my favorite to watch when the Perkins brothers played at Pulaski County.

The current Southwestern-Pulaski rivalry is definitely to watch. The stands have been packed in both games. The first game went into OT and the game on Friday night went into 2 OT. I hope to see these two teams meet in the 12th Region Tournament.
Paintsville- Johnson Central.
Perry Central vs Hazard.
Mine would have to be ER and Valley, and Pikeville and Valley.
Perry v Hazard
THE rivalry lol
Perry/Hazard.
Perry/Knott obviously not on the same level, but has turned into a good rivalry.
Aslan Wrote:Perry/Hazard.
Perry/Knott obviously not on the same level, but has turned into a good rivalry.

Perry/Buckhorn is also getting pretty good.
But after Day leaves it won't be the same
zaga_fan Wrote:Perry/Buckhorn is also getting pretty good.
But after Day leaves it won't be the same

Buckhorn fans think so.
king360 Wrote:Buckhorn fans think so.
I'm just talking purely about the hype prior to the game and the atmosphere when you get in there lol
Mason County vs. Clark County
Hazard vs PCC
Boyd/Ashland used to be a good one, Russell/Greenup another good one.