Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prediction: PC vs. SV, 03-13-06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's see what you think.
Should be a great game can't really make a good prediction because haven't watched either team much but I hope Valley wins.
PC by 10 or more
Will be an awesome game! Both teams will want it bad. Wouldn't miss it for nothin.  Valley will win.

Go LadyKats!
It will be hard fought win for either team.Valley will go into this game with alot of confidence and will be looking for the win.Pcc won by 6 at home against Valley and by 11 i think at Valley(this game should have been alot closer)i think Valley will pull the win off in a close game.

Valley by 4,goodluck to both teams!
After the way Pike Central played last night and Valley played i think Central will pull it off they put together 4 pretty good quarters while Valley only put together a half...I think when you look K. Lowe will have a break out game scoring 20+ and Ratliff will throw in around 17...Fleming will get shut down by Centrals defence and from there it should be smooth sailing...Valley is a good team don't get me wrong they already impressed me by beating Johnson Central after being down by 16 i do not know what happened lol they were in comand and then weren't so much in comand lol...Good Luck to both team and lets go girls maybe go to the regional finals for the third time in a row...Good luck Butcher, Mercer and Comer you all are doing one Heck of a job...
"Shelby Valley" by six......i look for "Pike Central" to come in and over look "Shelby Valley" like every other team has this year!........yes they may of won both match ups but not by a major amount.....i think we will see Valley in the finals.....Shelby Valley has to start off well and play like  they are capable of doing, and keep Lowe and Ratliff off the boards.....Good Luck VALLEY!!!
No one can stop Ratliff.  I'll go with Central.
I will take Central in this one.
Win goes to Central!
I would have to go with Pike Central on this one both teams really want central by 6
It is going to be an awesome game.  If valley comes out and plays with the intensity they played with during the 4th quarter against JC then they will come out with a win.  They will have to keep Ratliff and Lowe off the boards but I think my girls can do it!!!

Valley 60
Pike Central  58

GO VALLEY GO!!!!!!!!!!
Pike Central by 6!