Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone seen this movie?

Figured I'd ask around see before I get it

[Image: Behind_the_mask_ver2.jpg]
Havent seen this one. But The WOman In Black is a hell of a movie! It is fantastic if you like to be scared to death.
Never even heard of it.
I watched it..........one word............STUPID!
All he's trying to do is become a star like Voorehee's, Myers, Krueger, which I don't think will ever happen.
Speaking of movies....has anyone ever seen the documentary called Trouble Behind?
Its about Corbin and its racist history as well as the mobs of whites who came back after world war one to find that blacks had all been given there railroad jobs and in one night made all the blacks pack up and sent them out on a train and told them never to come back.
It talks about how only 1 black person lived in Corbin during the time the documentary came out which was around 1990 and it also shows a party of teenagers in 1990 and how racism goes from one generation to the next.
I have never seen it but in 1992 I dated a girl who lived in Corbin and her family mentioned this documentary. They would tell me some messed up KKK stuff....
^
lol.
I havent seen it in years and id like to find it again but its not for sale anywhere.
I believe the only place you can get it is like a library or something.
Couldn't you download it RIUTG?
Strikeout King Wrote:Couldn't you download it RIUTG?

I cant find it anywhere for sale at all.
I had my cousin look up and see if he could find it to download somewhere and even he was stooped so i have no clue.
I know the Corbin library prolly has it so ill prolly just swing by there.
I usually download stuff, If I come across it I'll let you know what site.

What exactly is the name of it?
^
It's called Trouble Behind.
Its directed by Robbie Henson.
A lot of schools make it a requirement to watch.