Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitney Houston Dead at 48
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WHITNEY Houston, who reigned as pop music's queen until her majestic voice and regal image were ravaged by drug use, erratic behavior and a tumultuous marriage to singer Bobby Brown, has died. She was 48.

Whitney Houston, who reigned as pop music's queen until her majestic voice and regal image were ravaged by drug use, erratic behavior and a tumultuous marriage to singer Bobby Brown, has died. She was 48.

Publicist Kristen Foster said Saturday that the singer had died, but the cause and the location of her death were unknown.

At her peak, Houston the golden girl of the music industry. From the middle 1980s to the late 1990s, she was one of the world's best-selling artists. She wowed audiences with effortless, powerful, and peerless vocals that were rooted in the black church but made palatable to the masses with a pop sheen.

Her success carried her beyond music to movies, where she starred in hits like "The Bodyguard" and "Waiting to Exhale."
WHITNEY Houston, who reigned as pop music's queen until her majestic voice and regal image were ravaged by drug use, erratic behavior and a tumultuous marriage to singer Bobby Brown, has died. She was 48.

Whitney Houston, who reigned as pop music's queen until her majestic voice and regal image were ravaged by drug use, erratic behavior and a tumultuous marriage to singer Bobby Brown, has died. She was 48.

Publicist Kristen Foster said Saturday that the singer had died, but the cause and the location of her death were unknown.

At her peak, Houston the golden girl of the music industry. From the middle 1980s to the late 1990s, she was one of the world's best-selling artists. She wowed audiences with effortless, powerful, and peerless vocals that were rooted in the black church but made palatable to the masses with a pop sheen.

Her success carried her beyond music to movies, where she starred in hits like "The Bodyguard" and "Waiting to Exhale."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/bre...6268870389
Its a shame, but not shocking
[YOUTUBE=""]udNHsk57f24&feature=share[/YOUTUBE]
I don't think it was a ham sandwich that did her in but it probably was drug related
^ I hate to say it because the dead should have their respect, but NKY, this will likely turn out to be another wasted tragic story.
Prime example of how one can rise only to fall.
What is up with people? God Give Talent and they just throw it down the drain like it's trash.
Most likely another drug wasted life. I hate to hear stuff like this.
Strikeout King Wrote:What is up with people? God Give Talent and they just throw it down the drain like it's trash.
Who is your signature pic? A girlfriend? If so, you did good.
^
Brooke Hogan, daughter of Hulk Hogan.

[Image: Brooke+Hogan.jpg]
TheRealVille Wrote:Who is your signature pic? A girlfriend? If so, you did good.

I wish........
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Brooke Hogan, daughter of Hulk Hogan.

[Image: Brooke+Hogan.jpg]
His picture looked like a homemade type picture.pretty girl.
AND IIIIIIIIIII WILLLLLLLLLLLLL ALWAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LOVEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

R.I.P Whitney Houston
TheRealVille Wrote:His picture looked like a homemade type picture.pretty girl.

True it did look homemade.....but....

would someone really ost a picture of there hot girlfriend on here with all of these old horny bastards roaming around?.......i hope so :biggrin:
My Tribute to Whitney

Great singer! RIP!
Breaking news on all the news channels all day...but you won't see a damn thing about our boys being KIA except criticism.
One of the most beautiful voices ever!

But, with the demons she was battling. It was inevitable. Sad...:Sad04:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:WHITNEY Houston, who reigned as pop music's queen until her majestic voice and regal image were ravaged by drug use, erratic behavior and a tumultuous marriage to singer Bobby Brown, has died. She was 48.

rip whitney houston you will be loved and missed
vundy33 Wrote:Breaking news on all the news channels all day...but you won't see a damn thing about our boys being KIA except criticism.
All you see on the news is Whitney, and nothing of our kids that are getting killed. I don't get the criticizing part, though, but I agree with you about who's getting all the coverage. I think America, whether for or against the war, are behind the soldiers.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:[Image: 399800_272516236150785_215806618488414_6...0821_n.jpg]

I posted that picture on my facebook page and had about 20 comments in an hour with people running their mouth about it.

I just took it down.
^
If it were pissing people off thatd be the reason id leave it up.

Sorry if i dont shed a tear.
TheRealVille Wrote:All you see on the news is Whitney, and nothing of our kids that are getting killed. I don't get the criticizing part, though, but I agree with you about who's getting all the coverage. I think America, whether for or against the war, are behind the soldiers.

I was referring to the pissing on dead Taliban video, the entire females in combat jobs debate, ect..

Nothing I hate more is listening to some dumbass reporter talk about how they know females would be fine in the Infantry because they spent a few months attached to an infantry unit in Iraq or Afghan...they don't know shit.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
If it were pissing people off thatd be the reason id leave it up.

Sorry if i dont shed a tear.

I just don't like having my Facebook page used as a spot for other people to run their mouth.
zaga_fan Wrote:I posted that picture on my facebook page and had about 20 comments in an hour with people running their mouth about it.

I just took it down.

That picture is awesome, lol.