Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Buckhorn got a chance against Perry??? Honestly????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you think that the Wildcats have a chance against the Commodores? I think Perry will beat them by 20 but I will like to see the upset. I dont like any Perry County schools but at least the Noble guy has homegrown talent and he didnt go and buy a player. What are your thoughts?
I think your a miserable little troll.
Everyone team has a chance. It's why they play the game!
I don't give them a chance. PCC is better at every position on the floor other than the one being played by Matt Day. Those kids have had a good run together since grade school but it will end against PCC.

As a Buckhorn alum I wish them the best but they drew the best team in the mountains.
I believe Buckhorn is one of the top 3 teams in the mountains, but they play #1 the first game. Buckhorn could give them a good game if Day and Couch both have 20+.
Geaxtigers, I didnt ask you what you thought about me. I asked you what you thought about the game. If you dont have anything to post about the game then shut up. You are troll yourself. Your posts stink.
^Your posts don't smell like roses either.
The_Rock Wrote:Geaxtigers, I didnt ask you what you thought about me. I asked you what you thought about the game. If you dont have anything to post about the game then shut up. You are troll yourself. Your posts stink.

:haters:
sure they have a chance. your right perry is more talented but on any given nite any team can be beat especially during tournament time, and when a team goes in thinking another team doesnt have a chance thats when there most likely to get beat.
buckhorn has a chance yea. but hatcher usually does everything he can to take away or limit the damage done by the opposing teams best player. you will probably see a triangle and 2 on day and couch. and considering buckhorn is led by one man basically, matt day, its going to be all about what everyone besides him can do if they want to have a shot at this game.
The_Rock Wrote:Geaxtigers, I didnt ask you what you thought about me. I asked you what you thought about the game. If you dont have anything to post about the game then shut up. You are troll yourself. Your posts stink.

I don't care what you asked. You suck.
hmm...seems like they did