Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville's Randy Maynard to Sign with the University of the Cumberlands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations Randy!

He was a pleasure to watch, still has baseball season left. But IMO, He is one of the best to ever put on the Maroon and White. No one has more heart and passion than Randy.

He has said that he is going to commit as a Quarterback, but I assume the Cumberlands will be flexible and works with him in any capacity. I have faith he will have success where ever he plays.

Here are his Senior Highlights:

[YOUTUBE="Randy Maynard 2011 Senior Highlights"]v2nPwn8UJZk[/YOUTUBE]
Congratulations to Randy. He is going to a great school with a great program.
Congrats to Randy and his family. This is a great accomplishment and one that is a true testament to both the dedication of Randy, but his parents and coaches as well.
Congratulations
Congrats!
Congrats young man.
Congrats Randy! It's been a pleasure.
Cumberlands got a steal here.
Congrats Randy! I think you'll like it there and I know they'll like you. I was on the team there from '85 to '86.
Congrats to Randy Maynard. A great football player that comes from a great family. Wishing you the very best for the future.
Congrats to the kid! Wish him the best!
Congratulations to Randy and his family. Outstanding young man as well as a football player. I've been watching Pikeville football for over 35 years now and I will agree with Panther Thunder 110% - Randy is one of the best to ever wear the Maroon and White! Best of luck for the future, Randy!
Something I would like to admire about Randy....He is an extremely smart Football player......Cumberlands will be pleased!
Congrats Randy!!! Great athlete with a ton of heart= Deadly Combination.......Good luck in your future......Make the most of a free education!!!
Congrats Randy. I was hoping to see you land at UPike. Only so i would have a chance to see you play more at the next level. Great high school career kid. Keep it up. I know you will be an asset to Cumberlands.
Great player and even a better person. Great to see Randy moving on to the next level.