Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Freshman in The 15th Region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well personally i Think Betsy Laynes Freshman #1 Tyler Kidd Is prolly The Best Freshman: i Expect Great Things From This Kid: the 2 top reasons is he basically outscores every1 on his team and BL JV team lol plus did any1 here of that sweet halfcourt Shot. i didnt see it but i would love to get my hands on that tape and have a look at it. im tellin you watch out 15th region LOOK OUT! CAUSE HERE HE COMES
i agree tyler kidd will be a great ball player so will cody mckay from bl and brandon tackett, bryant tibbs, casey tackett and richie tackett. Betsy Layne will be a good team to watch out for their senoir years!!! Sf also has good players like adam slone and tyler mitchell. The 58th district has a good future in store for them in 2009!!!!!
ur stupid man RichieTacket, Casey Tacket, who the hell are they???
after the paintsville/valley game I definetly think that Logan Bryant is a top contender for the best freshman in the 15th.  He is way beyond his years when it comes to having ball smarts and keeping cool under pressure on the court. :1:
My vote goes to Matt Clevinger from Pikeville.
Logan Bryant is by far the best freshman. This kid is amazing. He has basically led the Shelby Valley along with Jacob Bryant who is a Sophomore. But I just think he definitely deserves to be declared the best freshman in the 15th Region.

P.S. I know DortonWildcat5 he is crazy he has no clue what he is talking about.

Valley Cats  :1:  :party:  :clap:  :thx:  :flame:  Confusedurrender:  :pirateshoot:  :hungry:  :argue:  Cool  Rolleyes  :1: :lmao:
Tyler Mitchell is a good player from South Floyd :1:
the best that i have seen has been the PG from SV idk his name but he  is a hell of a player
i think some top freshman for the 15th are #1.adam slone #2.tyler kidd #3.cody mckay #4.josh prater #5.jody tackett and thas all i hear that can doo stuff butt iv seen some great games from tyler kidd and cody mckay.iv been to some of bls games las year but i never got to go to ne this year so best of luck too tyler kidd and cody mckay i know those too from there grade skewl days and trust me if they work together look to c them take there team to state in a couple of years and thas the bottom line because the great noah said soo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :1:
[quote author=noah_fan_13 link=topic=20639.msg208350#msg208350 date=1142046941]
i think some top freshman for the 15th are #1.adam slone #2.tyler kidd #3.cody mckay #4.josh prater #5.jody tackett and thas all i hear that can doo stuff butt iv seen some great games from tyler kidd and cody mckay.iv been to some of bls games las year but i never got to go to ne this year so best of luck too tyler kidd and cody mckay i know those too from there grade skewl days and trust me if they work together look to c them take there team to state in a couple of years and thas the bottom line because the great noah said soo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :1:
[/quote]

What??  How about some punctuation and capitalization!!
Best freshmen-  Logan Bryant, Matt Clevenger, Daniel Harmon
Adam Slone is going to be very good. He has basketball genes. Go Cody McKay ! I've known your Dad for years
[quote author=King James link=topic=20639.msg208039#msg208039 date=1142017103]
My vote goes to Matt Clevinger from Pikeville.
[/quote]

I agree. Matt is a very good ball player.
My vote goes to Matt Clevenger but i think him, Logan Bryant & Daniel Harmon are the top three in the region.
i think Raymond Jones from SF
i agree logan is an awesome player so is clevinger. but i said it earlier ill say it again Tyler Kidd! if you ever get a chance watch him play he is tremendous he is perfect in every aspect of the game. he is truly the chosen one!!
I have two picks for this..Logan Bryant-Freshman and Elisha Justice-8th Grade..these two were tearing people up in the regional tournament..being guarded by seniors who are two times your size and keeping them on their toes is what these two are all about..way to go guys!
There are a lot of good freshmen in the 15th region but the one with a little more experience and a little more aggressiveness will be the big 6'8" freshman (Devon Adams) from Pikeville. He played very well in freshmen games this year as well as junior varsity games. Played well in varsity games as well but needs time to get polished a little more. If he gets meaner he will be a player that a lot of colleges will be after in a few years.
Ian Welch
I think Logan Bryant is the best freshmen...I havnt heard of any of these Betsy Layne kids some of these guys on here are talking about.
Josh Thacker, Cody Abshire and Derek Taylor from ER......These kids really playes strong together until there coach began messing with the line and taking away their playing time.....not much varsity time from all three but lots of potential.....These kids will go and develop...can only expect good things....15th region look out :flame:
Magoffin definetly has some great freshman.
[quote author=hornet32 link=topic=20639.msg213952#msg213952 date=1142802655]
Magoffin definetly has some great freshman.
[/quote]
Who?
[quote author=cig107 link=topic=20639.msg212422#msg212422 date=1142527724]
I think Logan Bryant is the best freshmen...I havnt heard of any of these Betsy Layne kids some of these guys on here are talking about.
[/quote]Is that the little guard that plays for Shelby Valley.
Matt Clevenger, Devon Adams, Daniel Harmon, Adam Slone, Logan Bryant, and Josh Prater....NO specific order
I would say the porter kid that started at the end of the year 4 sheldon clark