Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Is Matt Day from Buckhorn okay?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have heard he was at the hospital and will be out a couple weeks or possibly longer. Don't have any idea what he hurt or how he got hurt, just heard he had a pretty bad injury. I hate to hear that about any kid, hope that he heals quickly.
He has a separated shoulder. According to his facebook it's sore but he has been working out with it. The Game with Estill County tonight was cancelled. Buckhorn has Piraist School at home tomorrow, I don't imagine he would play against a school like that, Coach Noble probably would sit him out tomorrow so he would be ready for next week
Strikeout King Wrote:He has a separated shoulder. According to his facebook it's sore but he has been working out with it. The Game with Estill County tonight was cancelled. Buckhorn has Piraist School at home tomorrow, I don't imagine he would play against a school like that, Coach Noble probably would sit him out tomorrow so he would be ready for next week

Was the game cancelled due to one player's injury? That seems very odd.
Irish Wrote:Was the game cancelled due to one player's injury? That seems very odd.

Weather. It's been snowing like crazy in Irvine as well as Clark County, Richmond. Somerset/McCreary Central was also cancelled due to weather.

Was talking with Zaga last night over facebook and he said he seen Matt at the Perry/Knott Central Game with no sling, so he maybe fine. He was in Lexington yesterday about his shoulder
Hope he heals fast. A senior needs to end his career healthy.
He was at the Knott-Perry game and he looked fine.
The fact that he would get out and go to the game means he has to at least feel somewhat alright.
Hope he's ok. I enjoy watching this kid play!