Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Defense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Best defensive player in the 15th? :party:
Daniel Pugh
Saw the Brewer kid from Lawrence County and he can flat out defend.  I think his first name is tyler
Daniel Pugh, Sean Leslie, or Michael Stephens.  Leslie finished the season with around 120 blocks.
Daniel Pugh by far. :flame:And I predict that he will get that title again next year, he will be a senior and much more of a threat........ Only my prediction. :clap:
Daniel Pugh hands down.
Call me crazy, but the best defense is from the whole team of Pikeville.  Teams only averaged like 45 points a game against them. 
Defense is a "team" thing.  Pikeville was the best hands down.  If you want an individual just pick one, Champlin, Honaker,Sword, Harmon, etc.  Don't take my word for it....ask Shelby Valley.  The Panthers suffocated them to death and held them to 39 points.  Their lowest total in who knows when!! 
Jesse Meek, has made the last two all tournament teams on defense alone. At the first of the season I would have went with Pugh but after watching JC the last five games I'll go with Meek.