Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2012 Ohio State
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those who are Ohio State Football Fans (even tho I'm not) here is Ohio State's 2012 Schedule

9/1/12 - Miami (OH)

9/8/12 - Central Florida

9/15/12 - Cal

9/22/12 - UAB

9/29/12 - @ Michigan State*

10/6/12 - Nebraska*

10/13/12 - @ Indiana*

10/20/12 - Purdue*

10/27/12 - @ Penn State*

11/3/12 - Illinois*

11/10/12 - BYE

11/17/12 - @ Wisconsin*

11/24/12 - Michigan*

*Conference Game

The Ohio State Buckeyes have made several changes to their future football schedules, Director of Athletics Gene Smith announced today.

Ohio State has added a game against the Florida A&M Rattlers at Ohio Stadium on Sept. 7, 2013. The game will be the first ever between the two schools.

The Buckeyes will begin a home-and-home series with the North Carolina Tar Heels on Sept. 5, 2015 at Ohio Stadium. Ohio State will then travel to face UNC in Chapel Hill on Sept. 23, 2017.

Ohio State is 3-1 all-time against North Carolina. The two schools last met in 1975 in Columbus. The Buckeye won that game 32-7.

Gene Smith also announced today that due to the Big Ten’s decision to play a nine-game conference schedule beginning in 2017, the Buckeyes have canceled a 2018-19 home-and-home series with the Tennessee Volunteers.

http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa-12/big-t...hedule.php
Hate seeing they dropped Tenn.
give urban 2 years and osu will be in the title game if not sooner
I am pumped for the Future of Buckeye Football! Urban Meyer will win a national championship in 2 years. Braxton Miller is in place to do big things...i see a Heisman in his future
Why in the world did they drop Miami?!?! That would've turned into an awesome rivalry!
teampaul Wrote:I am pumped for the Future of Buckeye Football! Urban Meyer will win a national championship in 2 years. Braxton Miller is in place to do big things...i see a Heisman in his future

Would you like to make a bet on that? lol

they might go 8-4 this year. i see 7-5 being a good year for them....
At least 10 wins this season.
I think between 8-10...
I see 9 wins.
Theres one thing for sure.....pollsters love them some Ohio St lemonade.
They'll start out in the the top 20 like they do every year and after five or 6 losses, still find themselves in the top 25.
Overrated every year.....
Even being on probation, with that schedule, I see 9 wins.
Hope they lose every game they play