Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin vs Belfry semifinal round
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
predictions?
I will say Belfry by 6!
I say Magoffin by 9. Last match-up, Magoffin won by 3 without Michaela Howard. She will be the difference in this game. Besides, if you want to cheer for the underdog as most people have said in the past, cheer for Magoffin since they have never won a regional title in school history. They may go in as the favorite, but their still the underdog, due to the fact of never winning a regional title. Good luck to all the 15th region teams.
Magoffin and Belfy played earlier in the year without a major peice of their lineup ( Machalea Howard ) and won by 3. I'm predicting magoffin by 8. Whoever wins will of had to play a great game
Lady Hornets 77
Belfry 66
MC 74
Belfy 60

#15 will be the difference. Guard play is pretty even between both point guards. MC must play will a cool head because both teams will be emotional.

I say Belfry by 5 because this time it will be played on a NEUTERAL COURT !!!!!
This should be a great game! I can't wait to see it! Go Lady Pirates! :pirateshoot:
[quote author=BelfryPride link=topic=20618.msg207568#msg207568 date=1141950118]

[/quote]

even tho last time magoffin got the short end of the stick all night
I think it could go either way so I don't have a good prediction besides this being a good game to watch.
Should be a great game!!
[quote author=FATMAN link=topic=20618.msg207577#msg207577 date=1141950606]

[/quote]

THIS IS THE MOST HILARIOUS POST ON THIS FORUM SITE!!!
[quote author=Pirate Pal link=topic=20618.msg207847#msg207847 date=1141988966]
[quote author=FATMAN link=topic=20618.msg207577#msg207577 date=1141950606]

[/quote]

THIS IS THE MOST HILARIOUS POST ON THIS FORUM SITE!!!
[/quote]

I agree !!!! :lol:
I can't make a prediciton on this, it's going to be a great game of basketball to watch and I'm excited. There are no room for mistakes for either team, it'll come down to free-throws and making easy baskets. Hopefully, the Lady Pirates are as pumped as their fans are about this game and are ready to play come Monday night.

LET'S GO PIRATES!!! GOODLUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!
This is goning to be a excellent game and IMO could go either way.. But i've gotta go with the girls from salyersville on this one by 7 they've got a good momentum going and I believe they will keep it going all the way to diddle (HOPEFULLY).... Good Luck To BOTH Teams Though!
I will definitely hafta go with my girls from magoffin co. we've come along way this season and we've all come really close together as a team and this will be a HUGE factor! I believe we can keep it together monday night and i believe we can win if we play with all our hearts and our capability. good luck to my team...i kno we can do it!  :thumpsup:
I just think it is a shame that the 2 best teams in the 15th region are playing in the semifinal round. It is going to be a good game but would be so much better if they met up in the finals. Nevertheless should be an great game tonight.
Magoffin 77
Belfry-70
Just a feeling.......................Belfry by 4.
Just a feeling.
Magoffin-73
Belfry-62
Magoffin- 65

Belfry- 58
[quote author=fox sports link=topic=20618.msg210307#msg210307 date=1142254584]
Just a feeling.......................Belfry by 4.
[/quote]

:thumpsup: :pirateshoot:
Belfry by 8!
Good Luck tonight Lady Pirates.....
[quote author=BelfryPride link=topic=20618.msg207568#msg207568 date=1141950118]

[/quote]

OWNED!!...lol..MC-80 Belfry-65