Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bud Light Platnum....Anyone tried it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just finished my first bottle of this and it is pretty smooth. Just lacks flavor. BUT, what it lacks in flavor, it more than makes up for in punch...lol. 6% acl content. What do you guys or gals think?
Haven't tried it yet, but you know I will. I am a Miller Light guy by nature, but will try anything.
Not really digging the taste. It's got a flavor in the back that I can't put my finger on, but it's kind of odd. Did it have a hint of a citrusy taste to you, OTH?
Still drinkin reg, I'll have my comments in a few days.
TheRealVille Wrote:Not really digging the taste. It's got a flavor in the back that I can't put my finger on, but it's kind of odd. Did it have a hint of a citrusy taste to you, OTH?

Getting ready to open #4. I just can't really taste much at all. Which could be DANGEROUS...lol. It's not bad. But, I like a little more flavor than what I'm getting.
[YOUTUBE="Todd Snider - Beer Run"]pyCPhIjmk-s[/YOUTUBE]
Random Fact #32: J-Rod doesn't drink.
Not tried it. Is it more expensive than regular Bud? I figure with Platnum in the name it probably would be more expensive lol.
Haven't tried it, but probably will. I've stopped drinking Bud and Miller products because of the way their companies screw smaller breweries, but I'll definitely try it.

I'm on Sierra Nevada right now. Love it.
I don't like Beer, it tastes horrible but that's probably because I'm not use to it and I don't won't to get use to it because I don't wanna turn into a pure alcoholic like my dad is (Drinks from the time he gets up til he passes out) he prefers beer over his own kids, so I don't have nothing to do with him
Have not tried it yet either. I am typically a Corona guy but have this on my list to try the next time I purchase beer.

A friend of mine asked me just the other day if I had tried it yet. He said the taste or lack there of was different but it gets you "messed" up quicker.....I had to laugh.
Tried it last night. It is nothing special.
Slightly stronger Bud Light IMO. 6% is a whopping alcohol content for a light beer though.