Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Madison Southern 62 - Estill County 50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Madison Southern 62
Estill Co. 50

Estill Co. 10 14 12 14 50
Madison Southern 14 17 18 13 62

Estill Co. (10-17) -- Jones 9, Evans 4, Muncy 14, Morris 15, Alexander 1, Baber 5, Case 2.

Madison Southern (7-17) -- Abshear 26, Roberts 9, Stone 4, Harris 7, McGuire 9, Napier 4, Rothermail 3.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/10403...rylink=cpy
Thought EC would win this one.
Me to... MS is bad.
Southern is a hard place to play. The gym is small, not as big as Estill's. They have bleachers on both sides of the court but they only go up 6-10 Rolls but they stretch from one side of the gym to the other. I'll try and find some pics of it
Heard Southern was called for a Technical in the first half of this game
[Image: 49851712.jpg]

[Image: 50041290.jpg]

[Image: 17868888.jpg]

They must have re-done their gym, last time I was there they didn't have the top part
Strikeout King Wrote:Heard Southern was called for a Technical in the first half of this game

actually both teams received technical fouls before halftime because of heated words exchanged between players from both teams
I have heard the rumor several times that Southern is getting ready to fire their coach and his staff and bring in a new head man. Actually heard last week they were possibly bringing in Preston Lemaster. I know these are all rumors, but does anyone know if there is any substance to this?
He's been there since 2002/3. No offense to Southern or anything but as long as there in the same District with Madison Central they won't ever get a District Title. I would hate this for Coach Buttry, he's a good coach.